Neuf

its an actual az thread

yes i got your outline

also, neuf, come on man, hurry up with the cites

Dude what are u talking about, you specifically told me yesterday you already had the second version becasue you have "connections." No one is going to disclose 2ac add-ons no matter how much you ask.

they aren't full cites, only tags and authors. And I told you nufer was going to send me your stuff anyways

nevermind then i guess it was a miscommunication between the three of us. cya friday:)

sorry for all the trouble, tang--there are a few team issues, and most likely i will get you the outline (which i have FINISHED), by monday. just need to check it out with the coach, and i dont believe there will be trouble.

its "neufer"

and shahmeer was absent because of the last day of ramadan, we'll deal with it today

Vote for Aaron Fazel as a write-in candidate for State Mine Inspector (PCDS student who decided to run as a write-in just for the hell of it since there was only one actual candidate in the race).

That is all.

Good. Maybe now you can stop whining, Tang.

---

Dobson Entry for Red Mountain, Final:

Cradit/Lappen

Jiang/Thakkar

Nelson/Sheth

Buethe/Khalaf

Lopez/Tixier

Day/Franklin

Franklin/Yee

Ant

"So, PCDS has decided to be shady, and take my cases cites, after they said that they would disclose thier aff cites, then decide that they don't want to give the cites for the casebook or to me. So I'll have this casebook due by tommrow, since I now have to block out the aff i was going to run at asu because pcds decided they want to be shady, I just need to reformat everything. P.S. if anyone has questions regarding Highland A's case feel free to send me an email, i'll feel free to disclose to you advantages and plan text to you if you had previously sent me yours."

FALSE.

As per your post on the previous page you've had our cites for over a week:

hahaha trade, i already have yours silly.

i'll send anyways

I dont see what the problem is. Our case is in the GREENHILL CASEBOOK. In fact, WE ARE THE ONLY SCHOOL IN ARIZONA WHO HAS OUR CASE READILY AVAILABLE. YOU DONT NEED NEUFER TO DOWNLOAD IT. Just search "greenhill casebook" THE ONLY ONE BEING SHADY IS YOU BY DELAYING THIS AND THEN SWITCHING CASES. If there is a reson you cant access the greenhill casebook thats a different story and well hapily give u cites, but clearly you already have them.

It is true we have 2ac add-ons; but we wont disclose those. There is nothing shady about that. Refer to my previous post.

It is also true we have another version which we like to save for break rounds and national tournaments. We will not disclose that specifically for the purpose that its is a surprise used for break rounds and big tournaments. If you want to disclose to us all of your tricks for break rounds, go right ahead; yhen maybe you would have a point. I wouldnt have been involved except MOST IMPORTANTLY THIS NEGOTIATION TOOK PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND JARED. NOT THE HIGHLAND DEBATE TEAM AND PCDS DEBATE TEAM BECASUSE JARED IS NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO READS THIS CASE. IF YOU HAVE A GRUDGE TALK TO HIM ON AIM DONT BAD MOUTH THE WHOLE PCDS DEBATE TEAM.

sry if there was a misunderstanding but we will niether disclose 2ac add-ons, neg strat, or special affs we have. NO ONE WILL.

hope that clears it up for everyone. cya friday:)

Oh and btw anthony, be quite I wasn't even refering to you anyway

I was referencing the billion posts about their cites.

Chill, Tang. I'm just messing with you.

I was told that pcds was breaking a new version of thier coast guard aff, with new advantages. I was also told I would get the cites to this case if I sent mine. My previous post doesn't take into account what jared told me.

Oh and btw anthony, be quite I wasn't even refering to you anyway

Charlie im sry if you got that impression and im sry if you thought my previous post was too confrontational; i just didnt like the attack on the whole PCDS team. If we break a new aff or have specail 2ac add-ons (or any team for that matter does) you, me, and most of the debate community will agree that its not smart to publically disclose it.

Im really excited about the first in-state tournament of the year, i hope there is no animosity. :)

Does any school have any judges that Dobson would be able to pay to judge at this tournament?

We're down two judges for Friday and four judges for Saturday.

Any help would be awesome.

Ant

Red Mtn Varsity Breaks:

Highland-Tang-Malley

DV-Karras-Kulpa

Dobson-Thakkar-Jiang

Dobson-Lappen-Cradit

PCDS-Neufer-Debeus

PCDS-Crane-Halepota

PCDS-Zhang-Rosenzsweig

Red Mtn Varsity Breaks:

Highland-Tang-Malley

DV-Karras-Kulpa

Dobson-Thakkar-Jiang

Dobson-Lappen-Cradit

PCDS-Neufer-Debeus

PCDS-Crane-Halepota

PCDS-Zhang-Rosenzsweig

congrats all glad to see DV broke despite a double win and a bye

it was desert vista and highland in the finals...and shame on whoever chose the quarterfinal 1 judge panels...twas not fun debating stock issues

Here's the complete elimination rounds results:

Cradit - Lappen def. BYE (Haha, had too. Yay top seed ;))

Jiang - Thakkar def. Rosenweig - Zhang

Tang - Malley def. Neufer - Debeus

Karras - Kulpa def. Crane - Halepota

Karras - Kulpa def. Cradit - Lappen (and so much for that :))

Tang - Malley def. Jiang - Thakkar

Karras - Kulpa def. Tang - Malley

Ant

hahah significance was a bastard for ya wasn't it. Well maybe we'll have a real debate later

actually the judge said he didn't count significance as a stock issue, if he did then we probably would have won because especially with the only one advantage the 1AC got to due to having to read slow, you basically solved wildfires, airport closures, and "regional tension," which had no impact

actually the judge said he didn't count significance as a stock issue, if he did then we probably would have won because especially with the only one advantage the 1AC got to due to having to read slow, you basically solved wildfires, airport closures, and "regional tension," which had no impact

Well at least I didn't say "stock issues are like a table, if all the legs are weak it breaks so we don't have to really win our arguements we just have to win allitle bit"

u know that round was a coin flip--god damn shoulda watied for the judge before opting neg.