Sign in to follow this  
ur all f'in nerds

BVNW 9/29-30

Sorry about the post - it was entirely inappropriate for a school-sanctioned activity. Such a post will NEVER happen again from anyone from our squad.

But BVNW IS still having a tournament, and would love your attendance, so -

who all's coming?

• Downvote 1

sevedge/hartung will be there, but see no need to pay for moustache rides from a stranger when sevedge sr.'s powerstache suffices at present.

other sta teams will also be present but we're keeping that on the downlow so that our secret weapons remain secret until saturday. if greg allen were still reading this thread, he would know what this means.

So are Sevedge/Hartung and Bonnet/Yanik all that's going to be there in V? That should be interesting. How do want to settle this Chris? We can either do it with a coin toss or the thunderdome.

tom and i have discussed the matter at length and ultimately decided that we'll take you in a freestyle rap battle.

our plan B is a basketball game, choose your poison

heh yeah maybe we would have stood a chance if we hoola-hooped for the win. o well.

but on a side note to any BVNW people i left a copy of Difference and Repetition by Gilles Deleuze in either our sems or our finals room and i'd really appreciate it if someone grabbed it so i could get it back later since it's not mine but rather our college library's. thanks

3rd was murphy/bauer.

also pretty sure that a louisburg team of two siblings beat the top 2 STA teams and finished top 8 but i don't remember their names.