Sign in to follow this  
DebataHata721

Extinction Politix

i have this file. it is kinda the same as nuke speak but its not chaloupka. IM me on AIM at ro0t115.

i have this file. it is kinda the same as nuke speak but its not chaloupka. IM me on AIM at ro0t115.

Chaloupka is not nuke speak and extinction politics is nothing like lifton. Extinction Ptix is merely a K that says when we fear extinction from the political process that it hurts reforms and allows the state to control us. It argues that when we buy into this process of believing that extinction will occur - it doesnt really happen and a totalitarian ruling starts to control us in order to provide "securitization".

Chaloupka is not nuke speak and extinction politics is nothing like lifton. Extinction Ptix is merely a K that says when we fear extinction from the political process that it hurts reforms and allows the state to control us. It argues that when we buy into this process of believing that extinction will occur - it doesnt really happen and a totalitarian ruling starts to control us in order to provide "securitization".

it says that when we look at nuke war as ending in extinction, it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy because we start stocking up for the war we think will happen and it numbs us into doing nothing about the war.

ru stupid- go read the martin 84 article...it does talk about a selffufilling prophecy but primarily how nuclear war wont lead to extinction- therefore we must block totalitarian ruling after the war occurs because the state will be able to control us even more after the war.

dude, you dont have to get upset. ya, that card does say nuk war wont lead to exinction, which is the point of the K. it says that when we say nuke war and shit it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy because we get ready for the nuke war. it also says we numb people to the point where there is no possibility for resistance left. ok, i lost that file so i cant read that card right now. but ill take your word for it.

You should...considering martin is one of those state-bad authors and less of an antinuclearist than lifton. But yes you are right there is 1 card that talks about a self fufilling prophecy of the bomb.

You should...considering martin is one of those state-bad authors and less of an antinuclearist than lifton. But yes you are right there is 1 card that talks about a self fufilling prophecy of the bomb.

when i recut this file, there were multiple cards that talked about the SFP. ill get a hold of this and read them again though.

I am sure there is more than one instance where martin talks about the SFP in his article, yet a per GOOD cards...there are very few.

Yet i feel that this isnt the best way to K da's....but w/e people can do what they want

I am sure there is more than one instance where martin talks about the SFP in his article, yet a per GOOD cards...there are very few.

Yet i feel that this isnt the best way to K da's....but w/e people can do what they want

i agree