IrnScrabbleChf52

The Big K List

I like Kato, I dont know why, but its fun to run. Maybe its the whole fourht world civilization thing. Cause most teams are like there is no fourth world, theres only a first second and third

I like Kato, I dont know why, but its fun to run. Maybe its the whole fourht world civilization thing. Cause most teams are like there is no fourth world, theres only a first second and third

Seconded, Kato is the shiznit. the arguments made are just so powerful, its a great position to run

• Downvote 1

Seconded, Kato is the shiznit. the arguments made are just so powerful, its a great position to run

Everybody seems to be afraid of running nuclear impacts this year... we just haven't hit a lot of them, or we'd run Kato more.

Rett...........At our next neg round, we're goin' 3 off... moral box, time cube, and a random T. And by the way, we already have a morality toolbox K.

apparently it's a blow-off arg. that says that the world is a cube with only 4 sides and that you can't solve for the impacts on all 4 sides so nothing matters, i've never hit it, but that's what i here

i meant... sorry i meant 'it's sooo impossible, because you can't be like 'rape is GOOD''

the point of the kritik being...

they've put us in a moral box, because we cannot just say that rape is good, because everyone in the round KNOWS that it is bad. there's a whole bunch to it. We didn't even get to run it this weekend though and idk if I'll ever be debating again :( cause they moved the Wisconsin NFL tourney back ANOTHER week, to the 12th and 13th I think, and I have a choir competion on the 12th

it sucks

sounds like an interesting argument, if the names a little quirky. lol.

our "morality toolbox" isn't what he's talking about collin. i don't know why our file is named that, but it's just a util/consequentialism file.

apparently it's a blow-off arg. that says that the world is a cube with only 4 sides and that you can't solve for the impacts on all 4 sides so nothing matters, i've never hit it, but that's what i here

Sorry, but that is the nazi liar way of explaining teh timecube. Do you want children to die? Timecubeis there to fight teh cubelessness of teh debate community to bring absolute consciousness of teh cube so that we can stop teh evil stupid educators from miseducating the children. the source is the wisest human on earth gene ray, go to www.timecube.com

Enjoy your new enlightenment.

WOW, know wonder you called me a nazi, you're an insane little piece. YOu are scaring me luckily though we have answers to all of these dumbass time cube. But oh well

WOW, know wonder you called me a nazi, you're an insane little piece. YOu are scaring me luckily though we have answers to all of these dumbass time cube. But oh well

look at the big badass novi with "answers" to the cube

by the way do you understand sarcasm? if I really cared that much about the cube I would have just neg repped you. Take things a little less seriously my friend, this is cross-x after all;)