Sign in to follow this  
squirrelweirdo12

Season Predictions

These threads always end up being kinda lame, but I think they are a lot more interesting than crappy baseball talk...

So, this thread is for up and coming 2006 predictions. I remember last year, everyone thought that champ debate wouldn't have any good people, because people like Kelsey Tindle and Mark Dapp were leaving, yadda yadda. But then we were suprised with a bunch of pretty good teams, atleast in SWMO. This thread isn't for people we know will be dominant (i.e. Parkview), rather, for the people who were under the radar in previous years.

I predict: Kickapoo's Satzinger/Zimmerman

I think that one team from Central, Olive/Assbite, will do pretty well this season.

Ladue A... Vivian/partner will do well.

Marquette A will do well even though i don't know who that will be, but with Allison as the coach they won't fail.

I like how KC doesnt get noticed. i just think thats funny. Many people take this shit way too serious!

Debate is my life!

Fuckin Will Griffin goin mav and ownin it up. he's like ramsey's brain, with evan zimm's good looks, with satzinger's baller banks in basketball, hassan's incredibly sexy color, and tim brooks think big style. Further, he's got joel's size, brynden's soccer abilitys x10, sam rowland's face, and will pearson's penis. he's like the shit dawg. also he has the innocence of little forrest, the craving for weed near enough to plumlee's level, and the cockiness of St. Louis in it's entirity. plus he is parkview, gettin arrested and defendin himself til he gets his godamn pizza. springfield runners fo life

Ladue A... Vivian/partner will do well.

Marquette A will do well even though i don't know who that will be, but with Allison as the coach they won't fail.

Allison Levin = Best coach in MO, bar none, by far.

qfa

Jason why do you have to make ad hom attacks on people who you dont even really know. Allison is a great coach who deserves respect for how much work she does and has done for debate in St. Louis and in Iowa.

I like how KC doesnt get noticed. i just think thats funny. Many people take this shit way too serious!

Debate is my life!

I agree dont .......kc has some good debaters so dont rule us out to soon

I have a feeling that Thomass Fritts/Allyson Strickland will do well this year, if they are still debating together, just from rounds I saw last year.

Jason why do you have to make ad hom attacks on people who you dont even really know. Allison is a great coach who deserves respect for how much work she does and has done for debate in St. Louis and in Iowa.

cause she is a bitch. and a fat one at that.

I have a feeling that Thomass Fritts/Allyson Strickland will do well this year, if they are still debating together, just from rounds I saw last year.

QFA

Collin Galster in whatever he does.

Collin is doing policy this year, but for the first couple of tourneys he might be switching around with partners. Hes got a mighty fine case I might add.