You Forgot some the GDI Learn and serve Affs

Critical Pedagogy-Ran as Hip-hop "WE stand resolved to establish a critical pedagogy of US History" or "We Stand Resolved to build museums of US war crimes/attrocites"

Advantages: Poisonous Pedagogy, Education as a Practive of Freedom

AIDS- "The United States federal government should establish a policy substantially increasing the number of persons serving in Learn and Serve America by redirecting all abstinence-only funds into comprehensive service learning secondary public school sexual education programs"

Advantages: Lucy Lose Her Reputation (Fem), Albert Aids (AIDS), Homophobes are Mad Cause They Can't Get Laid (Heterosexism), and Dirty Europeon Sex (EU).

hmm this sounds familiar...ohhh that's right i hit both of these at GDI although im sorry i can't remember who the names of the ppl were but it was fun both times

hmm this sounds familiar...ohhh that's right i hit both of these at GDI although im sorry i can't remember who the names of the ppl were but it was fun both times

Thuy-Anh Vo from G-Prep ran the LAS aff as critical pedagogy...she gave me her case overview...they ran as hip-hop for the last minute of the 1AC or something like that...