JMAN

College Judging

That's Lasiter...with only one S. Will you judge some forensics for me? I heard that you were a really good duo interp judge.

This reminds me, I will not judge forensics. Don't ask.

Mary Yanik

Debated for Emporia for 3 yrs

Going to University of Maryland, so unless your going to a tournament on the east coast/DC area, probably not judging most of the year

When I am home (Emporia), I am eager to judge debate (preferred) or forensics tournaments. I'll be home during the month of January and, obviously, in the summer.

myanik <at> gmail <dot> com

Nick Miller

3 years of debate and 4 years of forensics at Silver Lake High School. Not debating in college, but working - let me know in advance so I can ask off.

Mostly Flint Hills and East Kansas.

mlrlite@ku.edu

Michael Shelton

Four years of Debate and Forensics at Field Kindley High School

Going to school at KU, and available for just about anything debate related. Give me a week or two's notice.

shelton1@ku.edu

I know this guy that goes to KU that would be a great judge. His name is Pete. Just don't let him on a trampoline the night before the tournament.

Might as well throw myself out there...

Charlie Clark

Debated at Olathe North for three years in TT

Currently debating as a freshman at UMKC

Will judge in TT, EK, and Flint Hills...may be willing to go other places as well

I'll judge any style of debate, any forensics events (although i'm more reliable with speaking events), and will also work with any squad that desires some help.

you know it. but then again... my brain might have swelled lately and i could be becoming john travolta's character in phenomon. lol just kidding.

I would think you would hope for some better debating skills, instead of telekinesis.

BTW, if I can get a week + heads up and commitment from a coach for some cash I will be available to the greater OKC area, and any nationally traveling team if they will put me up.

Ish

Oh yeah, Quals:

3 years debating LD in oklahoma against James Davis and Blake Johnson

3 years debating CX nationally for Central Oklahoma few JV and novice speaker awards...

and I may know how to flow... [or maybe not it's a risk you have to take]

and I'm just messing with Shock, I don't think I would ever vote him down in a JV round vs. KcKcc

Jeff Jones

First Year at Washburn, Third Year in College

I like to judge debate and to make money doing it. I have no idea if this is possible in Kansas.

This will be my seventh year of debate and I judge, like, a lot.

So, yeah, wherever. Hire me, and stuff.

In addition to this, I will judge IEs as long as I am getting paid and as long as you are ok with me being a terrible IE critic.

Julia Groeblacher

4 years in varisty/champ at McPherson

Soph at KU

I'm usually judging for STA, but am willing to travel on weekends when they don't need me

I'll judge anything but novice (I don't play well with children....)

That's Lasiter...with only one S. Will you judge some forensics for me? I heard that you were a really good duo interp judge.

i guess i could if i get the Mark Skoglund/ people in the judges lounge at ek IE quals bingo sheet.

As an extension to my earlier post... I <3 me some forensics. I agree - this is probably not a good signal of my sanity, but I would really like judging speaking events, especially Congress, LD, and extemp.

Email update: derekz<at>k-state<dot>edu

If you want a phone number, hit up the facebook. Also, if you live more than an hour halfish from Manhattan, don't bother asking me to judge unless your hospitality is monetarily worth the gas money. :)

I would like to post that I am still available, but have changed locations. I'm now in the West Kansas/Wichita area. As long as the lounge has tasty food, I'll be there.

Blah blah blah, I'm most comfortable judging champ/varsity, but it's not really important what I'm comfortable doing. I am an awful IE judge (I did extemp for 4 years in high school and when I had to judge it, I had no clue what to do and I cry during everybody's poetry and get angry by the end).

If you want to contact me, pm me or email me at thefunkmachine at gmail dot com

colonel?

• Upvote 1

We have the teams now we need the judges. Great food! Bigger field than last year! Who wants to come? Oct. 12 & 13th. Olathe North.

I could if the food is as good as you say it is. let me know if you need me and if so let me know what times you need people.

Sarah Wyatt

3 Years of HS Debate at Blue Valley High

4 Years of HS Forensics at Blue Valley High

1 Year of College Debate at K-State

MIA from College right now - will debate in fall '08 far away from Kansas so this is only good until the end of the '08 forensics season

EK, TT

s (dot) wyatt (dot) 1109006 (at) gmail (dot) com

20+ Rounds on '07-'08 Debate Topic

Sterling HS is hosting the above mentioned regionals, I am requesting anyone interested to please back channel me your contact information and judging preferences, if you need anymore information either read the thread under tournaments or ask me...

JD

If I don't have a commitment I'll probably judge wherever in the Kansas City and maybe Topeka area.

Cell Phone Number = 6207552994

email = apbbqb<AT>umkc<DOT>edu

MSN = alex.bonnet.debate<AT>gmail<DOT>com

AIM = schizoanalyst

If you're paying and didn't contact me you're dead to me. Some say I know how to debate, I wouldn't believe them but I managed to trick people to 9th in the country so there's that. And contrary to popular belief I'm not a K hack, I'm just not willing to abandon strategic options (I have voted on a speed critique before).

My name is Michelle Taylor I just graduated from Silver Lake and I'm now at KU. I would be willing to judge any Saturday (depending on football games). I would prefer to stay close unless u want to pay for my gas....and im not sure that I'm worth the money : )I did 2 years of debate and went to nationals both years going 3-2 both years. 3 years of forensics Extemp Oratory info and Duo/duet. Oratory and extemp are my preferred.

213-7776

Edited by Mtay08
change info

My name is Molly Anderson

Freshman at WSU, debated 4 yrs in high school, went to nats in debate last summer...

I live in Wichita, obviously, however I really want to judge this year, so I will be willing to travel.