Sign in to follow this  
xacalite

Deleuze and Guattari book scan needed

here are the reading notes for anti-oedipus.http://www.duke.edu/~hardt/Deleuze&Guattari.html

the real purpose for this post was to inquire if anyone had an electronic copy of anti-oedipus.

Just buy it its not that much money. But for the love of god if you don't get it (which isn't insulting its actually part of my year long composition project to read and analyze the book) don't try to cut it or apply it in debate. The last thing we as a community need is a flood of D&G kids who just run it because they think running it is sexy.

Just buy it its not that much money. But for the love of god if you don't get it (which isn't insulting its actually part of my year long composition project to read and analyze the book) don't try to cut it or apply it in debate. The last thing we as a community need is a flood of D&G kids who just run it because they think running it is sexy.

don't worry, i won't run it if i don't understand it. that makes for piss-poor debates, and i won't do that shit.

and i would like to trade for that. email me at mcbride.isaac@gmail.com and we'll set that up.

Buy Holland's "Deleuze & Guattari's Anti-Oedipus Introduction To Schizoanalysis"

It's in understandable English instead of the moon-language that Deleuze & Guattari speak.

I have a OCR'd copy of it if you want to trade.

You've gotta have love for the moon language...

Also, a good portion of essays by or interviews with Deleuze are very readable. They're collected into two books (Two Regimes of Madness and another one, the title of which I can't remember).

Also, if you're looking for a good intro to Deleuze, I'd suggest Introducing: Deleuze by Claire Colebrook. Very, very good.

Edit: while it's probably good to know what you're talking about, don't be afraid to run D&G. Even if you're pretty sure you're going to fuck it up, you may as well try. For me, at least, failing to run a position well is the best way to figure out how to run it better.