artie

Southwest Evidence FTP

huh? what does starbucks have to do with anything?

He was implying that the Northwestern kids were slacking off...

i don't think it is on there but someone should uploaded it.

I think the Wake folks were trying to keep their evidence under wraps. I doubt someone from the camp would upload it to an FTP. MAYBE if someone traded for it...but they'd probably be sworn not to do so. So a breach of protocol would be necessary.

very true, anybody who uploads wake i will give mucho props and pos rep.

I uploaded SCFI yesterday(or day before?). I'm uploading SDI 4 Week right now. You can delete SDSU. It's the same as SCASD.

EDIT: Two SDI 4-Week files didn't transfer right, and I'm having trouble reuploading them.

EDIT 2: ADDED UMKC

I uploaded SCFI yesterday(or day before?). I'm uploading SDI 4 Week right now. You can delete SDSU. It's the same as SCASD.

EDIT: Two SDI 4-Week files didn't transfer right, and I'm having trouble reuploading them.

EDIT 2: ADDED UMKC

SCFI is what camp?

Thanks

Response: 425 Can't open data connection.

Error: Could not retrieve directory listing

???

If someone would mediafire the DDI, Northwestern, and/or UTNIF that would be great. I can't seem to access the FTP

I'm working on it, but it's difficult to do so when you're 2 hours away at debate camp.

the 425 error is the same one that I'm having. If you could fix that any time soon or find out how to avoid it, it would be really appreciated

I'm able to connect to it from the command line...I'm gonna keep looking into it.

Edit: I just did it through Filezilla, and that worked. In the server interface, I can see that there's someone downloading stuff. I also tried it in FireFTP (a firefox extension) and in an IE-like environment tab, but to no avail. I suppose that it's just intermittent local problems whenever you get the 425.

I'm currently uploading UTNIF's Plan II but some of the files may get repeated as I've just got everything in one folder.

EDIT:

Alright, it's done. I accidently uploaded Neoliberalism into the Plan II folder because I thought it was the Marxism file and an incomplete version of the Biopiracy aff into the general UTNIF folder so if someone could take care of those two, I'd appreciate it.

AND AGAIN:

SDI 5-Week included both PDF and Word copies of every document and I didn't feel like differentiating between the two.

• Upvote 1

The power went out sometime inbetween midnight and now, it's booting back up to windows again. It should be available in about 5 minutes.

• Upvote 1

It'll be down until further notice. Computer problems that can't be solved remotely, and I won't get a chance to go back home for another few weeks.

It's been back up for awhile, if you guys haven't picked up on it yet. Graphics card gave out, had to have it replaced.