Sign in to follow this  
rs80606

Mainstream Affs

no you supports school like immersion programs in which the participants would be the tribe members who would technically be in the program b/c they are service-learning, at least thats how i see it.

I literally don't understand this sentence. Are you saying that all members of the tribe are "students" in an immersion program? Or are you saying that learning takes place in schools? Or something else again?

ok lemme try this again

the way learn and serve gets (or at least part of) its participation is service-learning in schools. the students that are involved in programs set up by the grants or funded by the grants, service-learn under that particular program, thats how lsa got its like 1 million participants

the plan would increase grant support for immersion programs which = more service-learners/teachers under the program b/c lack of sq resources prevents setting up the schools.

i hope i made it a little clearer, i admit that other post didnt make as much sense as a thought it did

which camp put out the indigenous aff?

1. To quote the immortal Derek Ziegler: Search Function.

2. To save you time:

SDI 3-week, Samuels/Topp. However, Samuels and Topp were both at JDI and the fact that they apparently came to SDI with Herrmann 98 already cut tells me that JDI probably put it out first.

yea our lab at JDI (Regnier/Samuels) put it out first, the SDI file is much more comprehensive though. DDI also put out this aff, i dont think the quality is as good though.

Sign in to follow this