debategod23

Team's to beat 06-07

Now we all know that the debate season is about to start and we are ready for it to begin who is going to be the best in your eyes and who is going to be hard to beat so list the name of the debater or the team and what school they go to.

well westminster- Stephen Weil

Spanish River-John Karlin

Lexington- all

Westminster will dominate all around because they got alll the things you need in a debate team researchers, lots of debate teachers as in college debaters former NDT winners stuff like that and they got the dedication and by the way anybody who is paired up with Stephen Weil will win no matter what Im going to predict that he wins the TOC this year with anybody he wants he'll take a novice debater and win with him or her

• Downvote 1

well westminster- Stephen Weil

Spanish River-John Karlin

Lexington- all

spanish river jon karlin and mark daniels :)

whoever said keep the ass kissing to myself in a neg rep post I dont kiss ass maybe you should keep the comments to yourself and stop being a pussy

• Downvote 2

Westminster will dominate all around because they got alll the things you need in a debate team researchers, lots of debate teachers as in college debaters former NDT winners stuff like that and they got the dedication and by the way anybody who is paired up with Stephen Weil will win no matter what Im going to predict that he wins the TOC this year with anybody he wants he'll take a novice debater and win with him or her

ok I grant you he is good but wait til he hit's a team that can take him out of his element and plus the only reason he is good is becuse he has ndt debater writting blocks for him my pick is jamie berk he will kill this year and prolly some debater's from KCC who will take him out of his element

• Downvote 1

haha somebody told me to get off his nuts hah I never was on his nuts and plus the post a couple above that said he had people writing his blocks it doesnt make a flyin flip if they do write it you still have to explain it and apparently he knows how to explain seeing as he has gone to some of the top tourneys and won and Im not saying hes unbeatable Im saying he is more likely to win rounds then lose them

• Downvote 1

ok I grant you he is good but wait til he hit's a team that can take him out of his element

What's my element? FIRE EARTH WIND WATER HEART--BY YOUR POWERS COMBINED, I AM CAPTAIN PLANET!!!!!

and plus the only reason he is good is becuse he has ndt debater writting blocks for him

Obviously. How can I when when im not a "debategod" like you? Its the only way to keep it fair.

my pick is jamie berk he will kill this year

no you cant, no you cant, no you cant, no you cant, no you cant, no you cant

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

umm i debated with stephen weil at nu this summer, and he was HORRIBLE...i mean, HO EM GEE, i dont know HOW he won the TOC as a soph but my god. People say most kids get better as they get older, but i think he hit the diminishing returns on his 12th year and its been down hill ever since then. Anyone who thinks stephen weil is good at debate should really consider suicide because i dont see a reason to live if you are JUST...THAT...DUMB

umm i debated with stephen weil at nu this summer, and he was HORRIBLE...i mean, HO EM GEE, i dont know HOW he won the TOC as a soph but my god. People say most kids get better as they get older, but i think he hit the diminishing returns on his 12th year and its been down hill ever since then. Anyone who thinks stephen weil is good at debate should really consider suicide because i dont see a reason to live if you are JUST...THAT...DUMB

I second that emotion

Funny post. Are you heart?

Do you lurk on here 24/7 hoping a someone will mention you in a thread? I have no beef with you, I'm just wondering how you got here so quick.

Yes actually. I google my own name every 30 minutes because I'm extremely self-concious.

ok I grant you he is good but wait til he hit's a team that can take him out of his element and plus the only reason he is good is becuse he has ndt debater writting blocks for him my pick is jamie berk he will kill this year and prolly some debater's from KCC who will take him out of his element

You = Dumbfuck. Just doing you a favor by pointing it out...

Once again, the thread turns into a "i think [x] debater(s) is overrated". I mean, seriously, who cares?

someone said that stephen is good because a "ndt debat0r" writes blocks for him.

a. so fucking what, even if that is true, blocks don't win debates, debaters do. i could have <insert the best debater/coach you can think of> write me a biopower block, but if i think that biopower is a type of candy, what good does the block do? you'll say "but you could read blocks and extensions of them and win anyways" i say that if you're willing to go that far to argue than you should be worrying about different things

b. go spend your posting time writing your own blocks, and getting them checked by your coach, you'll say "i don't have a coach/team to work with" or "my blocks aren't the same quality, and neither would my coaches" i say that you concede that these debaters you criticize are better than you anyways, coaches don't tie kids down and teach them debate, its the opposite, and if stephen wants to be the best debater, he'll be the best debater. have the same work ethic, you'll be surprised what happens

for those of you who say im just "kissing ass"

no i'm not, im just pointing out how irrational you're being, my goal isn't to get on the "good side" these debaters, but just to put an end to your bitching, its been around since the distinction of public and private schools, and by now, no one gives a shit.

finally,

team leah is by far a team to beat this year, the year after, and so on

and stephen sorry i kept using your name, its just that i saw you being the one person "called out" by name.

sohin

• Downvote 1

Not on the List: GBS- Grant and Winston, New Trier A, Stratford- Karlson and Bryan, Marquette- Gaurav and Nolan, Wayzata A, Portage Northern- Aakash, Bronx Science- Francisco, KinKaid- Lawren and Ryan, and Rufus King- the Asad twins.

Looks like a pretty good year coming up