theShepard

Who's Debating for Boise High?

i think ethan and matt go to boise, they were in my lab at camp. i'm not sure though, and i don't know their contact info, sry.

I know this is a thread that is about two weeks old, but here are some email addresses:

Colleen Smith <csmithberry@yahoo.com>, Jane Chandler <jane_says3@yahoo.com>, Mark Sedlacek <strangerwithcandy53@yahoo.com>

I think that all of those folks are still going to be attending Boise High, and I don't know if they check their email, but I hope it helps anyway.

(also if you know their coach's name you should be able to send him an email at firstname.lastname@boiseschools.org or something like that)

(also if you know their coach's name you should be able to send him an email at firstname.lastname@boiseschools.org or something like that)

if this method is correct it would be stan.mcgrady@boiseschools.org

you could probably check the boise h.s. website, but I'm too lazy to do that for you...sorry travis.

T.

debating on drugs is not a good idea. nobody from boise should smoke marijuan a.

both of those statements are non-unique