duallain

Torrent stuff

can somebody post a Northwestern link if they dont mind

no

Sorry restarted my comp and forgot to open utorrent again, but i am now seeding all those files i uploaded

DDI has not been uploaded...

People need to start using the torrent site, I'm making some new torrents to put on there as I'm typing this, so check it out.

http://trialdebatepage.nfshost.com/

EDIT: 4 camps uploaded I think people will like...

sorry not to be stupid, but how shoudl i handle these files. when i open the links on this site i get a sentence of legible shit then some illegible code. help me out please

So when you first go to the website, you can see this where it says to upload the files and view the files to be uploaded, but then you click one of the links and nothing happens?

when i click on any of the files with a .torrent extension it sends me to a screen full of one line of legible code and a whole bunch of nonsense in characters. it doesnt default to being opened by my torrent program (utorrent). d i have ot manually enter in the location or what?

thanks a lot,

will

When you get the page of gibberish, copy the URL. Open your Torrent Program and tell it to open URL.... Paste URL.... Do the Happy dance:wavey:

when i click on any of the files with a .torrent extension it sends me to a screen full of one line of legible code and a whole bunch of nonsense in characters. it doesnt default to being opened by my torrent program (utorrent). d i have ot manually enter in the location or what?

thanks a lot,

will

You use utorrent?

File > Add torrent from URL

It's that simple. Get the torrent URL by right clicking the link and selecting someting like "copy link location".

What is the utorrent program and is there any way i can get it to download some of this evidence ?
You can find everything you need to know here...