duallain

Torrent stuff

BitTorrent handled the vast majority of the files just fine. I don't think the software is the problem. The error messages I get when I try to work with the files without "zip.torrent" or "rar.torrent" as their extensions suggest that there are problems with the files themselves. Have you used Transmission successfully on UMKC or the Michigan 7 week files (two of the ones with unusual file extensions)?

Transmission handled Michigan 7 week and UMKC with no problems, although, I never got a .orrent part either. That said, I just tried with BitTorrent too and it worked fine. So, that said, I think it might not be the software, and have no idea what else it would be.

Thanks man... because of your response I will give y'all WNDI but I can't burn up all of my bandwidth seeding (parents are pissed off).

The first half (i.e. Affs Negs and CPs):

http://www.sendspace.com/file/sjkb3n

The second half (i.e. Ks DAs and T):

http://www.sendspace.com/file/hysz0c

Feel free to turn this into a torrent and seed it for the various people who dislike sendspace...

• Downvote 2

OiNK was explained earlier in the thread thanks to Ali. It's basically a very organized music torrent site that's invitation only. It's probably the best thing to happen to the web since Al Gore invented it.

Oh, and has anyone else seen the MSDI Popped Collar K? Fucking rediculous...

• Upvote 1

OiNK was explained earlier in the thread thanks to Ali. It's basically a very organized music torrent site that's invitation only. It's probably the best thing to happen to the web since Al Gore invented it.

Oh, and has anyone else seen the MSDI Popped Collar K? Fucking rediculous...

fucking nirvana

i am very much appreciative, but are u seeding now, it says 1 peer and 1 seed so i assume its you