duallain

Torrent stuff

I'm still seeding also (i believe) but I thought this is a good alternative for people who feel they only want one or two files but don't want to download uTorrent.

Sendspace is also ponderously slow if you aren't a member (assuming you can even get a download started in the first place)...

Sendspace is also ponderously slow if you aren't a member (assuming you can even get a download started in the first place)...

I agree it is slow but it seems to work faster than torrents that have no seeders up or one seeder and 25 peers.

I'm just saying it is another option that can co-habitate with our torrents.

pardon my french, but holy shit, thats a lot of camps put on send space. this is the greatest thing that has ever happened to the debate free evidence history or whatever. we gotta do this every year

HaHa... i pass that duty on to you young ernie... go and become the next santa claus of free debate evidence... as an added bonus you get little children to sit on your lap and pet your reindeer! :ladies:

HaHa... i pass that duty on to you young ernie... go and become the next santa claus of free debate evidence... as an added bonus you get little children to sit on your lap and pet your reindeer! :ladies:

oooh, im stho exsthited!! I can't wait till next year!!!:love:

but anyways, if i can freakin find a camp that isnt already posted, ill put it. im all for sharing evi for free. but it looks like everyone has beat me to it

btw how did you come across so many camp files??

The awesome person who is named Ali Raza gave me ENDI Scholars.

I then traded for everything you see here, in addition to some stuff I can't post.

I am uploading MNDI and will upload Stanford, UTNIF, and DDI once I get them, if no one else beats me to the punch (hint, hint).

Evidence500 Account

http://www.sendspace.com/file/865mcg

The awesome person who is named Ali Raza gave me ENDI Scholars.

I then traded for everything you see here, in addition to some stuff I can't post.

I am uploading MNDI and will upload Stanford, UTNIF, and DDI once I get them, if no one else beats me to the punch (hint, hint).

Evidence500 Account

http://www.sendspace.com/file/865mcg

what is evidence 500 account

Evidence500 was a bunch of homemade files that all got sent in to one account before any camps started... it is obsolete now but the evidence in the files is pretty good.

MNDI

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ljz6mx

mmm, sounds useful. how old are we talkin about though. is it like useful theory type stuff or stuff from say the mental health topic or something

yeah, basically all of it is applicable this year

in fact, a majority seems to be specific aff shells for this year (dadt, draft, linguists) and Aff and Negative cards

can someone put these on the torrent?

there are never download spots on sendspace

word the fuck up.

I'm attempting to download everything that isn't on the torrents and make it a torrent, but sendspace is a dick. I'll update everything I get done.

DDW uploaded.

Wake uploaded.

UNT K Lab uploaded.

Berekly/CNDI uploaded.

WFI uploaded.

Ok, I'm tired of waiting on sendspace now. Anything else anyone wants on the torrent site I'll do later, just post and let me know. Enough for now, though.

i have been looking for ddi for a while and i cant seem to find it. does this seem a possibility to make a torrent or put on sendspace etc.??