duallain

Torrent stuff

I asked for an invite but I uploaded like 4 camps... am I getting yelled at? lol

Nah, nigga. You scrait.

I just tried to go to the site and it said gave a 404 error message. What's the deal?

So I've given away all my oink invites.

I usually get more every two weeks or so, but only two at a time. so blondebison is next then whoever.

And I'm working on figuring out how to display the files that are uploaded but between working 8 hours a day and hanging with my girlfriend i havent found time.

• Upvote 1

Quote "First off the db8torrent page was a great idea but it has fizzled out because the creator probably got a life."

J/K:wavey:

Alright boys and girls, and men and womyn. I've updated the http://trialdebatepage.nfshost.com/ page. it will now allow you to upload files and then view them. This is not pending my approval in anyway. so be good. which basically means dont up planet debate.

Anyone who has no life and the ability to use ftp please pm me as I need a mod for this to work and you'd be perfect.

Miami just loads a page of gibberish
That's probably just the torrent file ("Miami.rar.torrent"). In order to make it useful, you need a some BitTorrent software and a utility that can decompress .rar files.

If an old geezer like me can figure this stuff out, I'm sure you'll be able to as well... ;)

Once I get:

Mich. Classic

DDI

WDW

UMKC

CDSI

WDI

UTNIF

I will make all of my files torrents:

ENDI

GDI - 2, 3, and 4 Week

LDI

Miami Redhawk

UNT - Pre and Waves 1, 2, & 3

UTNIF - Pre

Wake

JEDI

MSDI

KNDI

TSDC

Samford

HOA

MDI (Midwest)

DDW

SDI

Stanford

MNDI

WFI

Kentucky Fellows

WDW (Pre)

UTEP

"MSDI, SDI 2-Week, SDI 3-week, SDI Cores, SDI Starter, SDSU- all uploaded"

I'm having with a problem with downloading the torrent files for all of those sexcept for the SDI starter. When I click on the torrent link, which would typically then prompt me to download it, it sends me to a page which displays the torrent tracker url, followed by a very large page of various gibberish and symbols. I'm not quite sure what the problem could possibly be but I checked and all of the torrents except for all of those above, minus the SDI starter, seem to be working just fine.

"MSDI, SDI 2-Week, SDI 3-week, SDI Cores, SDI Starter, SDSU- all uploaded"

I'm having with a problem with downloading the torrent files for all of those sexcept for the SDI starter. When I click on the torrent link, which would typically then prompt me to download it, it sends me to a page which displays the torrent tracker url, followed by a very large page of various gibberish and symbols. I'm not quite sure what the problem could possibly be but I checked and all of the torrents except for all of those above, minus the SDI starter, seem to be working just fine.

just right click and "Save File As"

Ahh, thanks, that was retarded of me not to just do that in the first place. Oh and thanks to everyone who has uploaded evidence to the site.