duallain

Torrent stuff

First off the db8torrent page was a great idea but it has fizzled out because the creator probably got a life. In order to rectify that, and to learn how the web works I've created a couple of pages to try and fix that. go to http://duallain.googlepages.com/ to see the page where I am hosting the files and then if you have more evidence that you've found post it in the included link.

As a side note, if you want an oink.me.uk invite let me know, I have 9 right now.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

and why does the link end up at cross-x again..?
Ignore the link in the original post (it is improperly formatted), and use this one instead...

is anyone gonna say what oink invites are..?

I might as well say it. OiNK is an English website where you can only use it if you are invite. It is a site where you can download music, applications, audio books, and many, many more things using torrents. (I suggest uTorrent). It's a great website and I use it everyday. I love it. There's a lot of great music out there and you also have to keep a good ratio up there. That means, if you download music, you have to (you should at least) seed your music. That means, don't just delete the torrent once your music finishes downloading. Just keep it up there and let it seed so others can get it. Once you get an OiNK invite, you can register and start using it. It's a great website. Pretty awesome. That's about it.

Wow...this isn't an oink invite thread. Post some fucking camps on the torrent site, dammit.

last time I checked, you were like the first one to want an oink invite. Also, its stupid how I was the one to ask what the oink invite was, then you get all of these people wanting one.. i think its fair to let me have one since I bet a majority of you didn't know what it was too..

feel free to pm me about the oink invites

jungle jim i need your email address

and everyone else i sent you one. ive got 2 left.

ive added a few more camps to the site, if anyone has wake wave one that would be sweet just so the camp is complete. I haven't downloaded the camps yet and so im not seeding them but ill do so tonight. If you need help figuring out what bittorrent is check out this faq:

http://dessent.net/btfaq/

Thank you to those who uploaded, it should be very appreciated by those who use it this year.

Also, if anyone has some coding skills maybe you could help me create a dynamic index file to show the files that have been uploaded, or at the very least change the uploaded files permission so that I can download it in an ftp window.

last time I checked, you were like the first one to want an oink invite. Also, its stupid how I was the one to ask what the oink invite was, then you get all of these people wanting one.. i think its fair to let me have one since I bet a majority of you didn't know what it was too..

Slow your roll, big papa, 1) that post wasn't addressed only to you, 2) yeah, I asked for it first, but I also uploaded some shit to the site and 3) it's all in the hopes that we can make a good torrent site.

Thanks for the answer :) |

V

Just wanted to say...that OiNK invite was well worth it. Thanks a shitload. This is pretty much the best thing since underwear.

i disagree.

the best thing since underwear, is edible underwear.