you too

Where did the free JDI thread go?

Ok...I'll send it to everyone above this post, but then I'm just going to get someone to post the yousendit link on here, ok? Less work for me and easier for all of you.

Everyone above here you'll get an email either today or tomorrow.

And hey...neutral/negative repper ... you want JDI, too? Or you want to go toe to toe Ice Cube style. NWA don't fuck around, nigga.

• Downvote 2

Hey could someone who already got it post a yousendit? I'm back on the first page and I haven't gotten it, and I kind of understand that it's a big time investment for him to send it to everyone, so I'd appreciate if someone could post a yousendit or host it so that more people could get it.

Yeah I sent an email to him to see if he is still going to do. Just wondering if I shoudl go trade with someone else to get the JDI file not sure.

Thanks for that, for the past three days I've been trying to upload it to yousendit and it kept saying the page contains no data. So...I had to find another conveyance which was sendspace. Requiem beat me to it, though. Thanks.