yostarica

OK debaters camp results

that's what happens when i type to in the morning...

Again with the errors. I assume it should read "when I type at two in the morning...

Im in alderete's lab; we're working on biopower and a cultural imperialism file this week. if you got any west is best files you wanna send me that'd be the shit =)

eww. thats sooo.... chase.

authors who defend aliens do actual research

I like this line.

Does it really matter? It's something both of them would post.

I have a feeling it was Bobby but I hope it was Sam so Eric can kick him in the nuts.

is this my brother or bobby posting.

that was Bobby. it is also me now. sam doesnt ever really get on here. its usually me.

lol.?

in relevant news:

neal got third speaker and second place in the adv skills week at UNT. what a badasss!

Second place AGAIN????? What's with you guys and final rounds, anyway????

;)

Seriously, congratulations & great jobs to both. Some nice momentum going into the tournament season.

You shouldn't put out files that are lies - the west is definitely not the best. ;).

You have so much to learn.... and weston, dont ever ask shae for evidence.... especially if a round at some point in time may actually be won or lost on the so called evidence. Most likely lost.

dont ever ask shae for evidence....

First of all, he wasn't specifically asking me for evidence. Second, I seem to recall giving you and James a Consult Australia file....which was never quite repayed if I remember correctly.

In more relevant news, Ryan Kelkar is 2-1 right now at the Wake camp tourney. Last 3 rounds are tomorrow.

Oh, and Damon Freeman/Trey Cizek placed 1st at the Baylor camp tournament.

In more relevant news, Ryan Kelkar is 2-1 right now at the Wake camp tourney. Last 3 rounds are tomorrow.

Oh, and Damon Freeman/Trey Cizek placed 1st at the Baylor camp tournament.

I thought Wake was already over; go for it Ryan!

Damon & Trey as a team.....not quite what I would have envisioned. But that's not bad for a couple of converted LDers!

I thought Wake was already over; go for it Ryan!

Damon & Trey as a team.....not quite what I would have envisioned. But that's not bad for a couple of converted LDers!

the main camp is, I believe; Ryan is in the sophomore scholar's program. incidentally, he mentioned that he beat someone in the finals of novice nationals in a round.

I'm also told that Michael Masterson went 5-3 at the UT camp tournament going maverick -- very impressive on his part.

I'm also told that Michael Masterson went 5-3 at the UT camp tournament going maverick -- very impressive on his part.

Well it isn't exactly the camp tounament it was just a practice. There were 25 or so teams and I only went mavrick in the third round (which I did win) because my partner needed his arm worked on.

I only went mavrick in the third round (which I did win) because my partner needed his arm worked on.

I know I told you (in May before school got out) that you had to be assertive with your camp partner and make him/her accountable for what was going on, not to let them drag you down, etc....... but it sounds like you took that advice a little too much to heart....Haven't I told you already that if you're going to hurt a partner, the 2 areas you CAN'T hit are the mouth & the arm he/she flows with?????

:P