Banana

Gmail & Yousendit Camp Evidence Group

I tried to post on this when it was included in the whole camp pool thing in the National Service thread, but I didn't go to LCDI. I went to Baylor, I will still contribute my files, but could you change what I have. My e-mail was stephenpaul71301@cox.net. Right now it says I will contribute LCDI, but I have Baylor. Just some info so people didn't get confused.

Thanx,

Stephen

Who are you, I was at Baylor 1 week. Stephen was my name, debatin' was my game. Who are you? Which lab were you in? I already have Baylor covered. I also have the 1 and 2 week evidence. Sorry,

There are a lot of camps that have gotten out that people haven't fulfilled the the obligation that they brought upon themselves to put the evidence up in this pool. Some of those include (but aren't limited to) the following.

SDI FULL - Kurt

GDI - What's A File

MSDI - fuagnem

JDI/MSDI Scholars - Brynden

WFI 3Week - Fels

UTNIF - Mike Warley

Northwestern - Ben Katz

ENDI 2Week - minh lam

K-state 3week - the revolution

Among others...

I still do realize that some seven week camps aren't over until this weekend but those who have been out of camp for weeks now should fulfill their obligation by submitting their evidence to the pool.

im currently uploading GDI on yousendit to "campevidence2006@gmail.com"

it will take a while since my internet is slow

and sorry to everyone waiting for my contribution...

ENDI 2Week - minh lam

i sent mine to the old e mail adress b4 the starter person changed it. he said that he was going to inform every1 of where it was located.