This was an impact spawned from the world government DA. This impact kills millions of people which is ridiculously higher than landmines, genocide, as well as a few others. So my question is, is there any way to attack democide directly? Or any particulary strong arguement to sever world government and cut it off from its impacts?

As long as your own case isn't preventing it: Hyperspace.....But then again, most of the Aff cases would take out their own harms like that, so...

Yeah, I agree with Derek. Roll with global gov't good/UN good. Unless you're hitting this argument as a kritik it's just best to impact turn.

Even though i like running this DA, most of the cards are ridiculous. THey are from things like the John Birch society. They have little to no warrants, and the answers to it are good, with good warrants. The link will most likely not have any warrant. Just absolutely kill the link, and add an impact turn just for a little offense.

\Ri*dic"u*lous\, a. [L. ridiculosus, ridiculus, fr. ridere to laigh. Cf. Risible.] 1. Fitted to excite ridicule; absurd and laughable; unworthy of serious consideration. Duh.

• Upvote 1

Guest Hang'in With Special Agent Dale Cooper

he means that they argue that death is better than not living in a democratic society