Sign in to follow this  
zzisbat8

debate siblings

You see them every year, at first glance they look just like a smaller upper classmen. Most look just like thier older counterpart but do the act the same? Most schools had at least one this year or so the same last name on nflonline would suggest so i'm wondering are they alike? take watertown:

Is Chris Loof related to Travis? and do they debate with the same personality?

Aberdeen another Merkel;

Milbank has another Lentz;

or what about brookings? their school list has another campbell

so does Keith have a 7" tall partner and was he the best little freshmen this year?

and were you a sibling or do you have a sibling that is intrested in debate?

its a stupid thread but perhaps worth some "debate"

• Downvote 1

actually, you can't debate that. Either they are siblings or not, rather clear cut.

You would think that it's pretty clear cut, but it's not always. Alex Baldwin has spent years and thousands of dollars to keep it a secret that he and Jeff White are actually brothers. Jeff doesn't even know about it. But really, can you blame Alex? I mean, would you claim Jeff White if he was your brother?

I can confirm that Jeff White is not Alex's brother in secret, but actually his sister. Despite his male appearance, expert testimony from one <<insert_mitchell_debater>> has confirmed to me that Jeff lacks the physiological requirements of being male. Get your facts straight, Brett!

I can confirm that Jeff White is not Alex's brother in secret, but actually his sister. Despite his male appearance, expert testimony from one <<insert_mitchell_debater>> has confirmed to me that Jeff lacks the physiological requirements of being male. Get your facts straight, Brett!

Since I found out, about a year ago, Alex Baldwin has been paying me monthly not to say anything. His check never showed up this month. I figured since he's been good with payment in the past, I wouldn't blow the whole secert out, so I would still have something to hold over him so I could perhaps get some more cash out of him. But there goes that...

Brett - I thought the one night Baldwin and White had that was captured in the (in)famous "Brokeback Mattress" picture was enough blackmail for him. Or did you not stay with us... err... I mean did you not stay with them that night?

Does anyone know if R. Jon Frey is actually mentally challenged / impaired or does he just act that way?

i love how useless threads always become amusing on cross-x. That is why i come to this site plus it helps with debate

i have two sisters who will be joining debate soon. i am also the sister of an x debater. my sister noelle hussein will be joining public forum next year she will be a senior and my little sister will be doing policy in 3 years.

i have a sister. she is going to be in debate next year. she promises that it will be a one-semester-and-jet experience. i have a feeling she will get sucked in. poor her.

because i have no friends

homer has friends (_8^(|)

Oh god, not you again. You're like a cat. Once you get a taste you never go away.