ghengis

The "Spec List"

i lost to one of your teams on q spec novice year cuz we had no idea what it was so my partner jsut dropped it in the 2AC, grrr q spec

Hand Spec

Does not spec with which hand the president will sign the bill with, therefore denying links to "forge prez's signature CP" (NB: Politics)...

Oh, lets not forget Division (Novice, JV, Varsity, Open, etc.) SPEC: Key to knowing what arguments the other team will not have answers to...

Carrier Spec - does not spec how the bill will get to the White HOuse, denying solvency takeouts like "terrorists will steal plan and burn it before the prez can sign"

• Upvote 1

on the aff i run NGO spec against the ngo cp. they don't specify which ngos will pass the plan so that's abusive.

once again - F-spec is by far the greatest -

aff doesn't specify which congress person they have to fuck to get the plan passed in real life. cmon - it > all

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I attended this. I don't remember hilighter spec coming into it, but I could be wrong.

He was my lab leader this year and he didn't really talk about it. he did mention it once but not in the lecture

Is there ANYTHING at all that ASPEC gives aside from a link to an agent CP?

It also gives generic agent links like hollow hope or another random court DA, it can make or break your politics, court kritiks (CLS, CRT, what have you), basically it makes sure that you get your generic links to each branch, not necessarily for a CP.

Is there ANYTHING at all that ASPEC gives aside from a link to an agent CP?

agent specific disads and solvency positions