HeHateMe

Thank a debater

it is a toss up between ning leaving his shoes in Cunninham and ning licking the tampon

he got scars from twizzlers too

now that is funny. how in the hell do you get scars from twizzlers?

no clue, but did White tell what his excuse was for licking the tampon?

He claimes it seemed sweet (and still denies actually licking it), but how does he know if its sweet without tasting it!

He also says it looked like candy

I would like to thank The Christ, for screwing around the entire season and having such an amusing personality (see also: ooberbitch) in round.

I would like to thank The Christ, for screwing around the entire season and having such an amusing personality (see also: ooberbitch) in round.
please don't tell me are refering to Jesus Christ!! and if you are i am offended. we can't have a christmas tree but you can bash our Savior!! that doesn't seem fair!!!!

please don't tell me are refering to Jesus Christ!! and if you are i am offended. we can't have a christmas tree but you can bash our Savior!! that doesn't seem fair!!!!

You miss the point.

I'd also like to thank Matt Coleman for including Kansas on his "Second Coming" tour. Happy Birthday, Mr. Coleman.

i understood the point exactly! i was just making a point that i really do not like seeing Jesus bashing, whether it was meant to be funny or not

I agree 100% with you, I hate it when people joke around about me, I don't find it funny at all.

• Upvote 1

Matt i know you and you are no Jesus

Personally, I think that he's more like Jack Kennedy, but if he wants to claim that he's Jesus that's his business.

The true American. If you don't like what other are saying, SILENCE THEM! Or better yet, silence yourself. It's a free country, he can say what he likes. I can say ABORTION KICKS ASS! So ignore it more than anything. Nothing pisses me off more than people telling others how to live their lives.

i am not trying to silence him, i am only pointing out that i disapprove. he can say what he likes. yes, you can say Abortion kicks ass! i am not telling others how to live their lives i am merely showing i dislike it. and the only reason i do that is because most americans are insecure and want to always be in the right. as Lowell said in "Stanzas on Freedom,"

"They are slaves who will not choose

Hatred, scoffing, and abuse,

Rather than in silence shrink

From the truth they must think;

They are slaves who dare not be

In the right with two or three."

Wow, you make no sense.

And for the record, I am the Christ. Breathe.

Edit: I would like to thank Bree Rothove for allowing me the pleasure of screwing around all season and having an amusing personality and not killing me when I'm an ooberbitch in round. If there was an award for most likely to not do policy debate ever again, but still be flippin' awesome, she would win it.

Edit 2: Who didn't let ksfarmgirl have a Christmas tree?

first

human
that is not what i meant

second

I would like to thank myself for not highjacking threads.
i am sorry if you are reffering to me. i will leave. and delete the off topic ones

human

Sweet editing of person but not human... now you are going to discoure hell.

By the way I heard everytime you hunt God kills a baby.

And farmerkaupungirl I wasnt referring to just you... this is the umpteenth thread off topic on cx.com

Sarah Swankie-

I recently ventured deep into the backwoods of Colorado, stalking countless bull elk and deer. I usually prefer a challenging whitetail stalk, hunting with my amazingly versatile .22 rifle. I hope to see you on the ranges!!!

-The Counter

:schuss::Flame::Rocket::tank::ray::Yoda

Hunting Rule!!

Sarah Swankie-

I recently ventured deep into the backwoods of Colorado, stalking countless bull elk and deer. I usually prefer a challenging whitetail stalk, hunting with my amazingly versatile .22 rifle. I hope to see you on the ranges!!!

-The Counter

:schuss::Flame::Rocket::tank::ray::Yoda

Hunting Rule!!

Why am I reminded of Napoleon in the locker room?

"A friggin' 12 gauge, what do you think?!"