ChI ToWn PrInCeSs

Things you know now that you wish you would have known your novice year.

Don't drop T in the 2AC. <hides head> That's the kind of mistake your team will only let you make once.

Thats not so bad, my novice year at UF I read 3 off none of them with any impact cards...So the 2AC was just like we concede the link, uniqe, and the IL....But who cares because it doesnt equal anything, at the point where they concede all of our advs. and give no imps. to our plan you sign the ballot aff.......................................

• Downvote 1

Thats not so bad, my novice year at UF I read 3 off none of them with any impact cards...So the 2AC was just like we concede the link, uniqe, and the IL....But who cares because it doesnt equal anything, at the point where they concede all of our advs. and give no imps. to our plan you sign the ballot aff.......................................

this year is your novice year?

I wish I knew then that if you steal someones timer you have to make sure, they're not looking.

• Downvote 1

I wish I knew then that if you steal someones timer you have to make sure, they're not looking.

c;mon man, you have to elaborate on this.

• Upvote 1

c;mon man, you have to elaborate on this.

Ok, after one round I stole a timer. The judge had left her phone and had to come back she saw me picking it up and was like "That doesn't look like the timer you were using during the round." I (with my infinite novice knowledge) said yes it is, you probably couldn't tell the difference because they both look the same. The whole time one of the girls from the other team was in the back of the room (yes it was a big ass room). She said "Hey you liar thats my timer." I was left with an embarrassed look on my face as I muttered "My bad".

Enough adjectives in their for yah?

I wish I new how much of an advantage it was to have a consistent partner, I can't wait for that experience...- 8 different partners at 7 seven different tourneys, and 3 times mav. and for that reason - I batted .500 all year. at state at me and my partner got thrashed my one heck of a varsity team who were partners all year to my knowledge...

i remember this one time this kid just read a t extention block...

oooo i have one...in the 2ac the order is

T

case

cp

da

da

da

not

cp

da

da

da

case

WOOPS

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

"They are being rude" isn't proof of in-round abuse...

dude i heard a theory arg like this earlier this year...but it was off of taking the better desk which made it harder 4 them 2 find their ev...it was so stupid

dude i heard a theory arg like this earlier this year...but it was off of taking the better desk which made it harder 4 them 2 find their ev...it was so stupid

Hahahaha I hate it when you walk into a room and there is a nice big table sitting there but the other team has it. And you're stuck throwing 4 desks with small area for writing together.

lol, if it's one of those 7 minute "overviews."

I remember a round where the 2NR roadmap was an overview on top, and an underview. (or at least that's what they said) they kinda just wrote rebuttals on notebook paper and read like PFers in front of the podium. yay for not understanding jargon, right my fellow debaters?

And i have another one: I wish I knew what jurisdiction was before i ran it as a voter. GOD THAT SUCKED losing a flow on that.

Hahahaha I hate it when you walk into a room and there is a nice big table sitting there but the other team has it. And you're stuck throwing 4 desks with small area for writing together.

I love the 4-desk situation, you have our flowing table and then the tubs are strategically placed around you, i'll attempt tp draw it.

......####......####...###

......#Tub#.....#Tub#....#Tub

......####......####........###

..##......#####....#####..#T##

#pod.#..#desk#....#desk#..#U##

..## ......#####....#####..#B##

• Downvote 1

But anyway, that is so awsome, albeit ridiculous.