Sign in to follow this  
ckmdebate07

Plan text for Quarantine aff and wiretapping

Does anyone have a plan text for the quarantine/bird flu and/or NSA wiretapping aff that they are willing to post? I'm trying to work on negative positions and it'd really help me out. Thanks.

Does anyone have a plan text for the quarantine/bird flu and/or NSA wiretapping aff that they are willing to post? I'm trying to work on negative positions and it'd really help me out. Thanks.

Silly, Cross-x isn't for help.

THUS WE PRESENT THE FOLLOWING PLAN , THE SUPREME COURT SHOULD RULE IN A RELEVENT TEST CASE THAT DETAINMENT WITHOUT CHARGE IN THE PRETEXT OF PRE- COMMUNABILTY IS UNCONSTUTIONAL.

THE UNITED STATES FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, SPECIFICALLY THE PRESIDENT, SHOULD REPEAL EXECUTIVE ORDER 13375, REMOVING " INFLUENZA CAUSED BY NOVEL OR REEMERGENT INFLUENZA VIRUSES THAT ARE CAUSING, OR HAVE THE POTENTIAL TO CAUSE, A PANDEMIC" FROM THE LIST OF QUARANTINABLE DISEASES UNDER THE JURISDICTION OF THE CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL.

PLAN: THE PRESIDENT OF THE U.S. SHOULD ISSUE AN XO SUBSTIANTIALLY DECREASING THE GOVERNMENT'S AUTHORITY BY ABROGATING SUBSECTION C OF XO 13295 THUS STOPPING DETAINMENT OF PEOPLE WITH BIRD FLU.

Sign in to follow this