Steve_Forbes

Comprehensive National Qualifiers List

Dewey/Molli whoever posted that... I'm going to Nats, because we had enough to get 3 in. We had like, 40 in USX, so three go.

1) Woolford from East (Going in Congress)

2) Templen from Maize (Going in USX)

3) Brazill from WNW (Going in USX)

4) Grabitz from Bishop Carroll (Going in Congress)

5) Hooke from Andover (Going in USX)

It was Dewey, Molli hardly ever posts she just reads. Congradulations again, I am sorry that I had no idea what I was talking about.

too bad sam and chaz can't go to CFL nats. :sob: it's truly a disappointment to the Central High Debate Squad.

• Downvote 1

One only comes back for elections and the other only posts in the heated argument threads.

I was going to give a serious response, but I guess the fact that its May 16th proves your point...

The other team from Central qualified for CFL in LD and Congress. Because you can only go in one event, they can't. I agree with Hanschu. It really is a disappointment. It will certainly be a boring ride up to Milwaukee without Chaz. Ya gotta love the kid.

yeah, the other salina central team of evan and karac go in sam and chaz's place. sarah, evan and karac qualified in db8 before 4n6 so they have to go to debate instead of ld and congress hon. but yeah, i feel bad for them (sam and chaz). poor kids. i mean, nats is the top of the top.

well, if chaz can't go, then doesn't the other central team get to go in their forfieted spot?

It ended up going to the Rock Creek team Nick and I hit in quarters.

One only comes back for elections and the other only posts in the heated argument threads.

I said it before, I'll say it again.

Flints Hills NFL qualifyers for all events:

PFD

Ast/Deffenbaugh, WaRu

Schroeder/Schroeder, WaRu

Policy

Katz/Thurbon, WaRu

Parulker/Rosen, T-High

SBB/Buck, T-High

Duo

Faris/Fassnacht, Slake

Owen/Zeller, WaRu

OO

Ryan Ellis, Manhappenin

Shruti Challa, T-High

USX

Gail Lee, Manhappenin

Stephanie Atwood, T-High

IX

Erika Wurst, Manhappenin

Denise Williams, WaRu

DI

Kathryn Freeman, Emporia

Peterson, T-High

HI

Robbie Fowler, T-High

Mary Beth E. Rader, Slake

LD

Daniel Thompson, T-High

Lucas Lux, T-High

Senate

Andrew Hodgsen, Manhappenin

Alex Oyler, Slake

House

Colin "The Man" Wilstead, Slake

Sam Procter, Manhappenin

Derek Ziegler, HP

*I'm pretty certain this is the first posting of Flint Hills qualifyers. If not, I apologize. If there's any mistake in the listing, i.e. three qualifyers in an event, or I just completely screwed up, go ahead and mention it so that the qualifyers can get recognized.

I said it before, I'll say it again.

Could you say it again? I don't think I caught it the first or second time

I'm not used to using Cross-X so if this message comes up a little messed up, that's why. I heard that this is the place to go if you are a qualified person and you need help for nationals. Well, public forum is different, that is the best way to put it. We (Noah and I) could use all the evidence that we can get our hands on for the nationals topic.

The topic in case you haven't heard is:Resolved: That, when a choice is required for public high schools in the United States, government funding should prioritize vocational education over college preparatory education.

Like I said, we need evidence. If I can narrow it down, we need the pros and cons of both college prep edu. and vocational edu. Anything useful that you can give us would be great.

email: crathoma@students.usd405.com

This really means a lot to me, and thanks for helping

Craig Thomas

Public Forum isnt Fake, its life. Marina and I are putting in as much time and effort into PFD as any debater is for their case.

I'm not used to using Cross-X so if this message comes up a little messed up, that's why. I heard that this is the place to go if you are a qualified person and you need help for nationals. Well, public forum is different, that is the best way to put it. We (Noah and I) could use all the evidence that we can get our hands on for the nationals topic.

The topic in case you haven't heard is:Resolved: That, when a choice is required for public high schools in the United States, government funding should prioritize vocational education over college preparatory education.

Like I said, we need evidence. If I can narrow it down, we need the pros and cons of both college prep edu. and vocational edu. Anything useful that you can give us would be great.

Craig Thomas

Booker T. Washington v. W.E.B. Dubois.

Public Forum isnt Fake, its life. Marina and I are putting in as much time and effort into PFD as any debater is for their case.

Shut the hell up stacy. :P

Craig Thomas

find a policy squad that keeps backfiles. education was the topic like 6-7 years ago.

damnit, now I feel old for once...