Banana

Michigan Debaters and Video Games?

If you live in Michigan what else is there to do?

True.

I play all the Final Fantasy titles, Halo (2), and Super Smash Brothers.

lol... um... what?

i thought i was pretty straight forward, i hate michigan. seriously nothing to do but root for the pistons and play video games, and i ahte basketball so that leaves video games, but i've exhausted all of my curretn games and have no money to buy more. Fuck. I hate Michigan.

i thought i was pretty straight forward, i hate michigan. seriously nothing to do but root for the pistons and play video games, and i ahte basketball so that leaves video games, but i've exhausted all of my curretn games and have no money to buy more. Fuck. I hate Michigan.

okay.

You should play tennis. That's what I do. That and Marching Band/Being a Hippy basically keep me busy and not too fat.

Alternately you could get some friends.

okay.

You should play tennis. That's what I do. That and Marching Band/Being a Hippy basically keep me busy and not too fat.

dude, in no way are you a hippy

you like the government and the war...

dude, in no way are you a hippy

you like the government and the war...

dude, shut up. and no, i don't like the war, whatever the fuck you might mean by that. i'm more of a hippy then you.

• Downvote 1

Alternately you could get some friends.

coming from Tylor's lackey, this is rather amusing. I do have friends but they all hasve sports and jobs; knee injuries kept me out of track this year and i still need to get a job.

Haha, oh Timm, you are silly indeed. I am not nor have I ever been Tylor's lackey. You're the one complaining about how much you hate Michigan here. Funny that you're going to college here. Remember how you "Considered Miami of Ohio but settled on Western Michigan?"

Haha, oh Timm, you are silly indeed. I am not nor have I ever been Tylor's lackey.

if you say so

You're the one complaining about how much you hate Michigan here. Funny that you're going to college here. Remember how you "Considered Miami of Ohio but settled on Western Michigan?"

who said i settled on Western Michigan, if i was going soley for debate or for forensics i would have went to Miami of Ohio, however there is a plethera of reasons why i'm going to Western. a better explanation of what i said would be "i hate living in podunk country, where 90% of the population are rednecks who talk about nothing except hunting and nascar." With western at least i will be able to get away from that (for the most part) and still live close enough to visit people that i want to back home. I also considered Kentucky, Montana, and FSU, however in the end, i didn't want to a) pay teh out of state tuition (at least in michigan i can use my MEAP money) and b)travel that far away yet; maybe in 2 years i will transfer but for right now i'll be perfectly happy if i can just get the fuck out of Ionia.

Relax, Timm. I didn't mean to crack your fragile dignity here. It's just cross-x.

coming from Tylor's lackey, this is rather amusing.QUOTE]

low blow... especially considering i now consider ajay to be a better debater than me (he's faster and can adapt better).

Okay... so, back the purpose of this thread...

Who's the best Super Smash Playing Debater in Michigan. (I meant at Super Smash, we already know who the best returning debater is...)

I've been known to be a Super Smasher, but I have no idea how i compare to other Michiganders. How about we also put our best character?

I'll start: Fox.

Edit: Can whoever neg repped me and gave me the comment "you should probably stop posting here" please PM or email me with who you are or at the very least explain what you mean by it? Email is brad.gmu@gmail.com. If you're saying that because I'm a nerd for playing video games, whatever. I don't really care. But remember that you are posting on a forum talking about highschool debate. If you were planning on posting here and not being a nerd, you lose.

• Downvote 1

Okay.

Marth

Falco

Depending on who my opponent is.

We should have... a super smash tournament next year during state or something.