rabbitXcore

Crazy Plans

yes. its a very amusing and meaningful criticism of the concept behind national service. i mean granted, my tags and titles and rhetoric is designed to a) shock people and B) be funny... but at the same time, its a very real criticism which basically casts the spotlight on a lot of unspoken ills.

dude, you cant just "claim" dibs on a state. and your list of victories isnt important. its you ability to learn a complex case that matters. and more importantly, id need to talk to your coach... besides, i am going abroad in a week and wont have any time to do anything until i get back in a month or so...

steve,

TBD. it would be awesome if they all descended upon harvard in february with dozens of teams busting it out there. i'd love it.

i have limited my spread to one team per state with the exception of pennsylvania in which case all of PA can know the case... i want an all out timed onslaught of amoral anarchy. kansas is already covered (assuming that the party contacted goes through with it and the idea doesnt get killed by coaches who care about their personal and school's reputation.

timm,

the case is roughly worse than advocating FGM good. and if you dont know what FGM is, then go look it up. the case is oficially titled "Operation Fucking the Third World"

wow...wow... this case must be horrible with a capitall RR.

i really wish i was debating year, so i could try and get ahold of this case because i know my coach (ex) loved crazy stuff

i really wish i was debating year, so i could try and get ahold of this case because i know my coach (ex) loved crazy stuff

It was your coach that I talked to at league about the Time/Death/Future Kritik.

ankur, how about a pair of fairly smart debaters with no real head coach or debate system, thus no real worries about getting de-squaded. we are basically a pair of dirty hippies who enjoy running odd arguments.

--Justin

haha odd arguements my school is hated for its arguements =) its called UN topic runnin CON-CON =D... theres much more.. much much more =D

your idea of odd arguments is so mainstream.

you really have no clue what an odd argument is.

why couldnt you make it topical? Just say that any1 who disagrees with your interpretation is anthro and you allow for more education and better debate on something that isnt the draft

I dont know if someone has addressed this, but you're not talking about "anthro" if that is your case idea.

Hey Ankur, I would be greatly interested in this case for next year. My coach has approved our use of everything and anything we desire and I would love the endeavor of learning this case. I'v run tricky cases before, (detournment, Lacan etc) and would love this case for next year. PM me if you are willing to get me information. I'll get you information on how to contact my coach. He doesn't have an email address, I can pm you his phone number and address.

Thanks much

i have limited my spread to one team per state with the exception of pennsylvania in which case all of PA can know the case... i want an all out timed onslaught of amoral anarchy. kansas is already covered (assuming that the party contacted goes through with it and the idea doesnt get killed by coaches who care about their personal and school's reputation.

timm,

the case is roughly worse than advocating FGM good. and if you dont know what FGM is, then go look it up. the case is oficially titled "Operation Fucking the Third World"

what about Oklahoma?

stop posting asking for ANkurs plan, pm him if you want it. this thread is getting way to cluttered. any more request for the plan will be deleted as they do not pertain to the topic at hand

stop posting asking for ANkurs plan, pm him if you want it. this thread is getting way to cluttered. any more request for the plan will be deleted as they do not pertain to the topic at hand

Goodness!

Someone woke up on the wrong side of bed this morning.