0deleted0

Texts for Distribution

Oh my God!!

Has the entire original list been uploaded yet?

I was wondering this too.

I think I need a new pair of boxers after seeing this...oh dear

I can add some files- would anyone want that/can I even add to the ftp?

Edit: Now I can get to the Qbert files, but I'm unable to download/save files from teh original FTP (although I can see them- im on a mac, btw). Whenever I click or right click and save, the file appears on my desktop as having 0 kb. Can anyone help?

Edit: Now I can get to the Qbert files, but I'm unable to download/save files from teh original FTP (although I can see them- im on a mac, btw). Whenever I click or right click and save, the file appears on my desktop as having 0 kb. Can anyone help?

i'm assuming you're using firefox:

use finder to connect to the FTP (use safari and i think it will also force you into finder). or - get a mac FTP program.

Where would I upload it? And if I wouldn't upload it, why not just keep separate files. Somehow I doubt everyone wants the 500meg bukowski interview, for instance.

everyone should want it.

aaaaaaaaargggggggggggg

Now I'm at school, on a windows, and it worked yesterday...but today it says it can't find the folder.

:tear:

maybe those who offered to host it on a site (krebs I think it was) can be taken up on their generous idea

it just went down, like 5 min ago

i was d/l for the past 12 hrs or so, and suddenly the ftp disappeared at about 2:25 CST -- maybe he got a new IP address

The site is up and nothing has changed about it.

To find the files click on the mail directory, and then click on the "master" directory.

Also if you aren't using a dedicated FTP program for your respective operating system, its going to mess up all the time. I'd recommend filezilla for windows (filezilla.sourceforge.net).

As for mac and linux, both their operating systems have decent built in FTP support. Just don't use a web browser.

Edit: This information is for the qbert.dreamhost.com site not Andrew's.

also included: the full video of me beating KU CJ by dancing - you get to see the block where malgor responds to the "i dropped my pants, now slip it in gently" perm, my slow ass reading, and a play where I call cormack a nazi about 20 times.

That shit's famous.

i swear he must have rebooted or something :) Anyhow, i am unable to connect to ftp://Guest:Guest@69.81.17.161/ with a regular ftp client, it says the password is incorrect, but firefox lets me d/l

i will setup a torrent if i get the whole thing, this is taking forever even with a d/l manager; torrent would be fastest

ive been downloading it all with FlashGet for the last 3 days.. i'd be willing to upload to some other server for better speed in the future or sometihng.

here's the problem - it's seriously like 12 gigs. that means youd need 24 gigs of free space to download the torrent and unzip it.

i'm slowly but surely putting it up on kreb's ftp. get what you can there.

sorry - but roommate dropped our router the other day and now it screws up when i do too many DNS lookups on my desktop (no idea why). so until i switch out routers - expect it to go in and out everyone in a while, sorry.

IP is still the same.

You can either just click on the link right above your post, and your browser should open it and you can download it that way.

Or, you can use an FTP client such as FileZilla or SmartFTP (Google them). If you choose the second route, just let me know and I can post more detailed instructions, or both websites have great guides.

zSunfirez, this is an amazing collection. So far I have ~4.6 GB downloaded. Thank you so much!

Hey, for some reason this isn't working on SunFirez. Anyone know what's going on?

Now it asks for a Guest password, instead of just letting me on as a guest.

Hey, for some reason this isn't working on SunFirez. Anyone know what's going on?

Now it asks for a Guest password, instead of just letting me on as a guest.

i had to pack up my desktop, i'm moving to CA for the summer. i'll try to find a way to set it up once i get settled in.

i've moved, but i forgot the cord to go between my external HD and my computer. once i get that i'll start uploading more stuff to kreb's site.

I uploaded the following to qbert.dreamhost.com

John Protevi: To live or let die: an essay on the Terry Schiavo Case;Biopower and Biopolitics;Agamben and Foucault (all one essay)

Giorgio Agamben: Homo Sacer, Chapter 4

Giorgio Agamben: Home Sacer, Intro

Giorgio Agamben: The State of Exception

Btihaj Ajana: Surveillance and Biopolitics

VINH-KIM NGUYENANTIRETROVIRAL GLOBALISM, BIOPOLITICS, AND THERAPEUTIC CITIZENSHIP

Biopolitics in the EU and the U.S.: A Race to the Bottom or Convergence to the Top?

Paul Rabinow and Nikolas Rose: Thoughts on the Concept of Biopower Today

Jenny Edkins: Trauma, Memory, and Sovereign Power

Jenny Edkins:If no story is possible" Trauma, testimony and biopolitics After Auschwitz

Michael Hardt and Antonio Negri: Empire

Michel Foucault: Discipline & Punish: The Birth of the Prison; Ch. 3 panopticonism

Michel Foucault: Madness and Civilization

Michel Foucault: Nietzsche, Geneology, History

Michel Foucault: Technologies of the Self

Michel Foucault: The Birth of the Clinic

Michel Foucault: The Order of Things

Michel Foucault: Truth, Power, Self

Michel Foucault: What Is Enlightenment

MAURIZIO LAZZARATO: From Biopower to Biopolitics

Brett Nelson: Potenza NudaSovereignty, Biopolitics, Capitalism

Eduardo Mendieta: Foucault and Racism

Shiri Pasternak: A TRIAL BY BIOPOWER: FOUCAULT, SOVEREIGNTY, AND THE SEED

Mark Kelly:Racism, Nationalism and Biopolitics

Stefan Elbe: Biopower and Biopolitics in the Securitization of HIV/AIDS

Devin Shaw: The Step Outside: The Act, Democracy, and Its Discontents

Hi,

Have been looking for the e-book "understanding deleuze" and came across this series of posts, and many other wonderful books. Is i possible to access this resource still? Does anyone have the ebook I am after.

Please feel free to email me directly.

Thanks

Greg

Speaking with Sunfirez, he's still trying to get his cord so he can get it all up again.