Sign in to follow this  
kritikingforlife

Establishing a UNPKO in Federal Indian Country

Wow, you seriously misunderstand Louisville's project.

It's only tangentally about racism.

And yes, Louisville does usually affirm the topic. They affirm the topic most of the time as a metaphor.

" Debate is eletist(sp)"

There is a difference.

And, since you are a self-styled, "K Debater", you should recognize that there is a very large difference.

Their argument comes functions on many different levels. But, Louisville is usually topical. Last year they ran just straight-up "Withdraw from NATO". Again, completely topical. But, is it merely about racism? No, it's more than that.

Again, if you want to discuss the politics of difference and such, since you go around proclaiming your love for the Invade America affirmative, you should also recognize that you cannot simply write off the Louisville Project as "Racism aff".

Oh, and this year there actually is an abuse story on T. Because this topic can get pretty huge, real quick.

Listen, i really do belive in biopolitcal power is a bad mojo. I am not ridding it off the Louisville team what so ever. I cut this aff b/c i eblive in the project.

I know there is a abuse story on T, now..u just have to prove it in round.

Nate Gorelick and Ricky Garner ran this case one year...

At Ricky's, "How to Run Non-Topical Affs" lecture, he talked about how he ran this case.

Obviously it wasnt a peacekeeping operation, but if you know how to contact them, they could probably help you.

Nate Gorelick and Ricky Garner ran this case one year...

At Ricky's, "How to Run Non-Topical Affs" lecture, he talked about how he ran this case.

Obviously it wasnt a peacekeeping operation, but if you know how to contact them, they could probably help you.

do you have the notes?

Wow, you seriously misunderstand Louisville's project.

It's only tangentally about racism.

QUOTE]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Shake em up shake em up shake em. roll em in a circle and watch me break em, with the seven, seven eleven, seven eleven, seven eleven.

Sign in to follow this