ChaseatMemorial

Edmond Memorial shits and giggles tourney

I never said 10 minutes was bad, just your reasoning behind having 10 minutes. And, although PCO and Norman might be traveling next year, historically it is only the 3-4 schools I listed. Finally, I would help run the tourney/do pairings/do seedings or whatever if you are debating.

And don't worry Sam/Bobby, we won't hold anything against you.

Well that's his problem. Kick him in the testicles next time he bothers you.

Well that's his problem. Kick him in the testicles next time he bothers you.

yea we normally do, no one knows why he expects anyone to help bc he is the only one that started it no one except for dr.evans that this was going to happen

. Third, since I have no intention of debating at this tourney I would be more than happy to do the seedings for Memorial, I have nothing better to do with my time anyways.

so does this mean if i want to go i'll be debating w/ amy [or some random person]?

so does this mean if i want to go i'll be debating w/ amy [or some random person]?

Debate with Nolan!

we don't have any of the rules about who can debate and who can't debate, but if by chance we get it approved through the school, then we could possibly do something like a high schooler could have the option of debating with a college kid. I don't think it would be that big of a deal to debate with someone from another school. Just make sure that whoever you are debating with, you register with that person. (ex. I am ______ debating with _______ from ______ school).

erin, we should debate.

the jew-hitler connection: a story told by debaters.

i can see the headline now...

tommy goes mavric after sending partner to the gas chambers

Don't dis catholics Tommy, I'm Catholic. Plus, we're the only Christian denomination that's allowed to drink.

By the way, Happy Easter to Everybody!

Plus, we're the only Christian denomination that's allowed to drink.

You're also the only denomination who is entirely made up of assholes.

Don't dis catholics Tommy, I'm Catholic. Plus, we're the only Christian denomination that's allowed to drink.

By the way, Happy Easter to Everybody!

Not quite correct; Episcopalians can drink too. I played on an Episcopalian softball team in a church league and the Baptist teams were always mad at us because we had beer in the dugout.

Not quite correct; Episcopalians can drink too. I played on an Episcopalian softball team in a church league and the Baptist teams were always mad at us because we had beer in the dugout.

Sounds like a pretty damn good softball game. I also find it interesting that you were drinking at a church softball game, regardless of the denominations rules on drinking.

Man shae, your kinda harsh. I'm not trying to start anything with you. You don't have to be such an asshole, it was just a joke.

I'm not starting anything either, I just enjoy hassling you. And I'm always an asshole, I'm surprised you haven't noticed that yet.

• Downvote 1

It will be 20$ a person, 10 for entry fee and 10 for judging fee. Also, Every school must bring 1 judge per 2 teams entered. If not possible, it will be an additional 10$ a squad.

Does anyone find it weird that teams have to bring a judge AND pay a judge fee?

Does anyone find it weird that teams have to bring a judge AND pay a judge fee?

yea i do, i think chase is trying to make money for camp, and i think he will be the only one that recieves profits, and if its school sancationed im sure thats illegal somehow

I'm not starting anything either, I just enjoy hassling you. And I'm always an asshole, I'm surprised you haven't noticed that yet.

good, being an asshole to chase is always acceptable

• Downvote 1