TheScuSpeaks

Call for Threads: Need qualified people

currently there are two wikis setup. however, interest in developing them has remained close to zero. if either of the owners would like the links removed (or would like to breed their site for a specific kind of content) just ask:

http://kritiwiki.drogulus.org/index.php/Main_Page - this one has two pages in it.

http://theory.info-war.org/index.php?title=Main_Page - this one is blank

kevin: i am not entirely sure what thescu's original intentions were. i am hoping first for articles on authors and expanding towards debate arguments later but anything is appreciated.

Just out of curiosity where are these going to be posted and what is still open to be written/helped with?

I can probably to do Heidegger if no one else is volunteering.

Also... Deleuze... Guattari... Deleuze and Guattari... no one's volunteered so far. I could do them but... I know there are people who know them better than me... come on... someone...

Does any1 want Bauman or was that explained in the Levinas writeup?

the gift... i've been focused on this k for a while and i think i understand the basic definition at least. i wouldnt be able to cut a file but if no one better volunteers, i can explain it

I can write up an objectivism/rand kritik. I've read atlas shrugged, the fountainhead, and the virtue of selfishness, and so I know her philosophy pretty well.