Are KC central debaters arrogant, and rude

Are KC central Debaters arrogant and rude  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Are KC central Debaters arrogant and rude

• Yes very cocky and rude
    • yes but only alittle
    • no not really
    • No thats just the circut veiws of them

I was looking through the threads about KCC and we were called a few things, so are we truly arrogant, cock and rude? if so which ones? please post a response of why along with your post and please no dumb ass remarks like: "yeah" or "yeah cause they beat me"

Thank you,

Geoffery Stone

Is there a statute of limitations on the question? 'Cause I always thought that Marcus Leach kid was a real jerk... ;)

Is there a statute of limitations on the question? 'Cause I always thought that Marcus Leach kid was a real jerk... ;)

only from the past 3 years sorry yes marcus was sort of a jerk

leach was the man. Your coach judged me at MU once, dont know she still is, fuckin voted me down and even convinced another judge, who orginally voted for us, to vote against me and my partner in 1/4s my sophmore year. I was not in the room when the judges were making thier decisions this is just what the judge who voted for me told me after the round. The judge that voted for us was really disturbed about the whole situation because she got flack from your coach for voting for us and told that she was an "idiot". Also, marcus leach was supposed to be the judge for our round. He even came and told me he was going to judge me and was in the room before the round started and then your coach came in and took the ballot from him. I later heard that the reason she did all of that was because i was from BSS. However, all of this is hearsay so i never said anything about it or even complained to touranment officals. That was the decision of me myself, my partner and my coach at the time.

Other than that i had no probelms with the KCC squad when i debated in HS.

only from the past 3 years sorry yes marcus was sort of a jerk
I was just kidding, Geoffery. After a few years of only "knowing" him from the 'net and from what I could pick up on from watching outside a round every once in awhile, I finally got to meet him at Dowling last year, and we had a very pleasant talk. Marcus and I get along fine (although I will admit he sometimes fronts an attitude when he gets ticked off about something)...

Something about failure to perform duties. I think he missed important meetings with adminstration. And the SGA impeached him.

how ironic that the poll indicates a majority think kcc is arrogant and rude and yet no one will post and justify their response

that isn't irony.

not even a little bit.

i thought everyone who goes to kcc that i've met, at least, have been pretty cool. i debated tyler and his partner this year, and they weren't like rude or anything. besides, what does it matter if people think you're rude?

i've never debated a KC team...or any team from missouri for that matter.

i am thinking about going to UMKC's debate camp this summer though...is it any good? i'm interested to know what you guys think...assuming you've been there...

you might consider posting something in the summer institute forum???? not in a thread about whether KCC debaters are cool or not.

and yes, KCC is tight. we only debated their younger team but they were cool. after the round they got on my laptop and started playing alicia keys. lol.

to be honest with you, i might have gotten ticked off at you guys a while back but i think you guys are great. Stone, i got to talk to you after finals of HOA districts(fat guy with red hair). i thought you were cool and very intelligent. i also got to talk to dominique at Ray-Pec and understood your case(he is funny and knows his stuff). you guys are awesome. although i can see where the circuit perceives it, even though everyone has called someone out before.

hey Stone where are you going to college?

Alright people its time for some justification

1 Marcus Leach isn't KCC and he hasn't debated here in over 3 years

2 Who that currently debates here is cocky?

3 Don't vote if your not going to post why or why not

to be honest with you, i might have gotten ticked off at you guys a while back but i think you guys are great. Stone, i got to talk to you after finals of HOA districts(fat guy with red hair). i thought you were cool and very intelligent. i also got to talk to dominique at Ray-Pec and understood your case(he is funny and knows his stuff). you guys are awesome. although i can see where the circuit perceives it, even though everyone has called someone out before.

hey Stone where are you going to college?

Thanks and I'm going to OU

i voted no not really beause well i dont think so really. it kinda sucked that you knocked us out of the national qualifying tourny but hey it is whatev, but i did say not really and not just what the circut views of you because i only felt this for a second but it seemed on one of the arguements we made you called me a racist.... i dropped that argument like a hot potato because i was sitting in front of 2 lay judges ohs well. i felt you used the fact that you where black against me and well it works. meh what can you do

i voted no not really beause well i dont think so really. it kinda sucked that you knocked us out of the national qualifying tourny but hey it is whatev, but i did say not really and not just what the circut views of you because i only felt this for a second but it seemed on one of the arguements we made you called me a racist.... i dropped that argument like a hot potato because i was sitting in front of 2 lay judges ohs well. i felt you used the fact that you where black against me and well it works. meh what can you do

no dude I don't recall doing that none of our arguments an districts had any thing to do with race just pure states federalism. Thanks neway. And no the Black card works against me not for me.

I voted that it was the National Circuit view, because before I met you all that's what I had heard from teams we were hitting (Westside 2005). You all are fun to hang out with at tournaments, and its too bad that Stone/McCray won't be joining us next year.

I voted that it was the National Circuit view, because before I met you all that's what I had heard from teams we were hitting (Westside 2005). You all are fun to hang out with at tournaments, and its too bad that Stone/McCray won't be joining us next year.

thanks, yeah it was great hanging with you all too. I'm going to miss you all, maybe i'll come back and judge and get to see you all. It's time for G Stone and LM3 to fade away from the High School Debate community.

dude i know it was a policy round. you ran give the power of i think the PA to the states because they will best enforce it and win the WOT. we made an arguement along the lines that US federal policy in the past has worked and we listed a bunch of shit and then you went up there and talked about the 3/5ths clause in the constitution and how that is racist so we should lose on this alone. you did not prefom at all i know