stephster1

Seniors in AZ

Hey! I want to say thank you to all of you, ya'll made my policy debate years really enjoyable. I enjoyed debating all of you. I'm glad I got to know the poeple I did and wish I could have gotten to know more of you better.

Where is everyone going for college? and who is debating? Who is gonna be in AZ and judging next year?

u guys kick ass...im only a junior, and im gonna miss all u guys next year

u guys all gotta stay here so we can beef up az curcuit judging, especially with aravind and drew no longer coachin

what dobson lost thier coach, haha well sean and i are going to suck in brenna meng, and finally get a policy coach.

Now you are going back ... feels almost like when I was in HS.

If you get Breena you are amazingly luckly. She is one of the best coaches I have had. Not to mention that she IS THE REASON Highland has a debate program.

Good luck to all of you next year.

u guys all gotta stay here so we can beef up az curcuit judging, especially with aravind and drew no longer coachin

Is Aravind still going to judge?

You probably don't know who I am, but I'll be graduating early and going to either Harvard or MIT. I might judge over breaks when I'm back in AZ, and I'll be somewhat legit?

Have fun y'all.

oh i know u. we hit u our first round at nat quals. i have no clue whatsoever why we lost, but thats beside the point. congrats on getting into harvard btw.

what was your GPA/rank, AP test scores, P/SAT scores, competition awards, and extracurriculur activities?

wow. it seems like that u really want to go to harvard. lol.

You probably don't know who I am, but I'll be graduating early and going to either Harvard or MIT. I might judge over breaks when I'm back in AZ, and I'll be somewhat legit?

Have fun y'all.

whoa albert ur graduatin this year, holy shit...anyway good luck, and hope to see ya around

and albert got into harvard and mit probably because he was the siemens westinghouse national winner (its basically a really prestigious science fair thingy). win that and ull get in anywhere u want, probably be recruited, and on top of that win 100k bucks.

get a mentor or just research and do a project yourself. im starting a project...hopefully i can be half as successful as that albert guy. basically if you win this thing or something like ISEF its admission to any school.

dude its not that easy.

Have fun y'all.

Albert, you wont be legit, you'll only vote on some psycho k that only u understand

WHERE ARE MY BROPHY BOYS GOING TO COLLEGE?!

Matt was accepted at Boston College and Wake Forest.

Div will not be attending college.

He as currently joined a brown fundamentalist terrorist group and will be leaving for orrientation next week.

Matt was accepted at Boston College and Wake Forest.

Div will not be attending college.

He as currently joined a brown fundamentalist terrorist group and will be leaving for orrientation next week.

You got it wrong. Brophy boys don't go to college. We roll on the street fo life. Compton Style. You knowz how we do.