MSUBound2006

CEDA updates

Both MW and KO had a hard draw round 7. KO was going neg against OU CJ(one of the top twenty five teams in the country), and then Mapes/Walters drew North Texas CS another very very good team.

love

jamie

nhs 2006

KO is 7 up meeting Whitman BM round 8

MW is 6 up meeting Harvard Klinger/Merchandani. MW will have one helluva time this round. Good luck to all.

love

jamie

nhs 2006

Keegan, the updates arent posted on the net

Both MW and KO had a hard draw round 7. KO was going neg against OU CJ(one of the top twenty five teams in the country), and then Mapes/Walters drew North Texas CS another very very good team.

love

jamie

nhs 2006

That's what happens when you power match ;)

MO state is tearing it up

Mapes/Walters-5-1

Karney/Ozzy- 6-0

Moore/Webb-3-3

Pennington/Johson-2-4

love

jamie

nhs 2006

wha? no bostick? what's with that?

I know Kearney/Osborn and Mapes/Walters both made doubles (meaning they obviously won triples). Updates are coming through on ndtceda.com/archives, but they are difficult to discern. Hopefully they post octo pairings soon. Doubles results have been posted, but I can't make heads or tails of them.

~Kenny

I know Kearney/Osborn and Mapes/Walters both made doubles (meaning they obviously won triples). Updates are coming through on ndtceda.com/archives, but they are difficult to discern. Hopefully they post octo pairings soon. Doubles results have been posted, but I can't make heads or tails of them.

~Kenny

As soon as I posted that I saw an update I could make sense of.

Triples:

Emory LG def. MSU MoWe

MSU KO def. Vanderbilt RR

MSU MaWa def. Wyoming JS

Mich St. AR def. UMKC FR

Doubles:

MSU KO def. Bard SW

MSU MaWa def. Cal-Fullerton MM

If you want any other info, go to ndtceda and get the file Mahoney uploaded in his last post. I saved it to my desktop and then had to right-click to open the file with excel. It seemed to want to save it as a html file, but it opened fine with excel. Anyways, if you can't get it to work, IM me and I can fill you in.

~Kenny

Both Most. teams dropped in octos.

I think, but I could be wrong that KO dropped to the first round team of Idaho State DY, and MaWa dropped to Oklahoma CJ

love

jamie

nhs 2006

It is true, both MoSt teams lost on 2-1 decisions in Octas. One ballot away from having each team in quarters of CEDA Nationals. Harvard KM won the whole thing. Ozzy was 11th, Mapes 14th and Kearney 15th speakers, that is also true (the post seemed not positive about that).

There were no 8-0s and KO was the 4th seed.