time_stops

Teams in Kansas next year.

Don't worry it will not be a rave but i am thinking of handing out glow stix I will not be doing x and i do love the song!

I'll definitely have to swing by. I'll give you a light show... or vice versa.

This damn rave nonsense is infiltrating a frustratingly large number of threads and posts.

My suggestion: Stop dancing and start doing speed drills and losing rounds to people who are better than you and stuff at camp. I don't care what Men At Work say, you can't dance. Even if you want to (especially a safe dance).

This damn rave nonsense is infiltrating a frustratingly large number of threads and posts.

My suggestion: Stop dancing and start doing speed drills and losing rounds to people who are better than you and stuff at camp. I don't care what Men At Work say, you can't dance. Even if you want to (especially a safe dance).

Damnit, I thought they were my friends.

And we've got camp under control, Prince/Vestering FTW!

It's Men Without Hats.

And that was probably one of the meanest things I've heard anyone say today.

Dance on, you bastards.

• Downvote 1

But raves solves all bad discourse. . . I'll debate you on this one John.

Two people I would least like to see naked:

1.Tony

2.Christian

But, it still sounds like a fun idea?

nick

Unless I'm mistaken Mr. Hawthorne didn't that happen on wednesdayish....

I for one sir, CAN DANCE! Even if it's only with glowstix.

• Downvote 1

This is good advice, its to bad people on here won't take it seriously. Then again i guess it is cross-x.

This is good advice, its to bad people on here won't take it seriously. Then again i guess it is cross-x.

Hey man it is just one party let it happen

Meh, it's all in jest. We've got about 5 total weeks of seriousness this summer, and 7 more to party.

• Downvote 1

I would love to sheigh you know my phone number, and if not christian has it. Let me know, and exhibition sounds fun.

Come on tuesday do you have glowstix or do you want me to bring them??

Remember the days when we talked about teams in Kansas next year in the teams in Kansas next year thread?

Good times, good times.

Nope... not coming to me. Wait, this is a thread about teams in Kansas next year?

Not as many rounds as biopolitics frustratingly entered on last year's debate topic

• Upvote 1

So far this is the list of teams that have specified who they are debating with on this forum. If anything needs to be changed or added then post the change.

Winfield:

Cook/Gill

SME:

Crist/O’neill

Mapes/Perbeck

Lawrence High:

Schwager/Mather

ONW:

Egan/Parkinson

Wichita Northwest:

Brazill/Coleman

Highland Park:

Zeigler/Moore

Shawnee Heights:

Nelson/Ginn

Mickens/Kauffman

Tongie:

Davis/Smith

Hutch:

Allsup/Curiel

Shanon/Graham

McFarland/Wedel

the thread says "teams in kansas" so...

word on the street is that KU is hosting a truly open division next year at Heart of America. This means former debate superstars may be making an appearance. These teams will be in kansas. that's my link. Imagine seeing teams like Rengier/Shanahan, Delaughder/stannard, Matheson/Morris, Korcok/does it matter?, Klinger/Phillips, Repko/Repko, Holbrook/Gottlieb.

These will be the best debate teams in Kansas- neigh, the country- next year...assuming any of them actually pan out (these are all just my fantacy picks).