Sign in to follow this  
Colonel Mustard

who hates mike bacon?

please anyone who dislikes anything about mike bacon, with the exception of mike bacon, tell us what it is that you find wrong with him.

• Downvote 8

ok first of all, what the fuck is wrong with you!? what gives you any right to critcize a double-black diamond coach on this website! if you have any problems with michael you ought to take it up with him. Secondly you will be hard-pressed to find another coach more dedicated to the activity like he is for as long as he has been. I think its cowardly that debaters like you start threads like this which sashmouth other people yet you dont have the balls to come up to him and confront him on whatever your problem is.

(excuse my language)

oh yea colonel mustard-he's been in the activity longer than you've been alive!

• Downvote 1

mike bacon is awesome. i will never forget when he did the robot at dartmouth the last night. :-) plz stop hating, it is a waste of energy.

Uhm...Colonel Mustard..Mike Bacon is one of the finest coaches I"ve ever met, and one of the best critics that my debaters have debated in front of - and I've been in this business for close to 20 years. I'm baffled as to why you would even call out such a highly respected coach and decent human being? H.

Mike Bacon is a good guy! He is a dedicated coach who has been involved with debate longer than all the high school kids he judges! Mike is a geniunely good guy who will help out anyone that needs it. He loves debate and does what he can to improve the activity. In fact, he and Kaz have fought the good fight trying to keep their program going at NFA despite what a hard time they've had with the administration there. It says a lot about a person to keep fighting for a program when an administration wants it to go bust.

He is a good guy; it sucks that you would like him to be publicly persecuted; keep your personal business personal! In fact, I'm confident that Mike wouldn't even want to keep you down...so you could contact him personally and resolve any beef you have with him. It seems that would be the best way to resolve any issue you have with him, not creating a public thread to bash him.

It's all been said above. Mike Bacon is the man! He's an awesome judge and a really nice guy. Don't be stupid.

well if it matters greatly, I do prefer to be called Michael :D

I could give you a list, I don't suppose any human being is without their enemies but I didn't realize I mattered enough to get my very own thread

if you particularly care you can now e-mail me...

and geez i'm not that old...am I?

Mike is god. Your insults are insulting to me - you should die a slow painful death

-jon

who is mike bacon and why do you hate him he seems hardcore i dont know you but i love you mike bacon

Bree"are you fine with speed?"

MB"Well I am against cocaine and other narcotics, but i can write faster than you cant speak"

-Round 3 at Wward

Bree"are you fine with speed?"

MB"Well I am against cocaine and other narcotics, but i can write faster than you cant speak"

-Round 3 at Wward

Oh that mike bacon!!! i liked him he was a good judge, he gave me high speaks

i agree with jon

anyone who hates on bacon deserves to die slowly.

i dont understand...how can you hate one of the nicest, funniest, and respected coaches? seriously man, you need a reality check...

a double-black diamond coach
WTF??? Coaches just get to wear plain old shiny diamonds.... ;)

mike bacon is awesome. i will never forget when he did the robot at dartmouth the last night. :-) plz stop hating, it is a waste of energy.

QFA

looks like this backfired buddy, you should know better than to pick fights with someone as friendly, respected, and just generally well liked as mike bacon on a public forum. i guess i'll go with the flow and mention how great bacon is. he's one of the most dedicated coaches i've met, showing up at every northeast tournament i can think of since i began debating, and he cares about the community and the activity at least as much as his own kids' individual successes. there's a reason he won the lexington coaching award a few years back; while probably not as publicized an award as certain others, it seems much more significant, since the award goes to individuals who are not teachers, and voluntarily give up their time to help the entire community. there's a reason so many people are happy to see "Bacon, M." next to their name on a skem.

dude this is possibly one of the most offensive crap i have every heard about michael. he has a huge heart outside of the debate realm. he cares for every single one of the debaters at our school and i guarantee you you will have to continue looking hard for a person who hates him so good luck on that.

yah bacon is the man he offered to help our team because our school hasn't had a varsity policy team for a few years, he's the man and is a really nice guy, all this unwarranted hate needs to stop

before reading all this i did not know who mike was but after reading i can only come to the conclusin that you are an ass and this thread should be deleted/holed

i <3 mike bacon for informing me this summer that rhode island is a state.

and for his rad dance moves.

and of course because he's awesome.

Mike Bacon is a Phenomenal Coach and Person.

I just wish he didn't write in what seemed like Sanskrit on Ballots :)

Mike bacon is actually friggin amazing at any card game...he owned me at ERS everytime i played against him. Micheal is a funny guy with a great heart. And I completely agree with everythign else said in this thread.

I'm glad to see your lack of responding to the comments posted above.....

mike bacon is the man...but spades is not his game

Thumper why weren't you at Woodward? Well if you come to Dartmouth I promise that Master Nelson (assuming he is going there and someone told me he was) will tutor you and Jack Jack in the ancient forbidden art of baggage collection

Neel I always love it when people other than me try to read my flows, of course the me reading my flows part is kind of a problem at times

Wow I had no idea my Mom was able to hand out so many bribes in a 24 hour period, I thank you all for your kind words:eek: