Sign in to follow this  
foukault

Secret Prisons

On a scale of 1-10, please rate how *insert insulting comment here* this affirmative case is. I'd make a poll, but I'm too lazy.

Do you still run it?

no, the season is over in my part of the country. that and it won too much so we decided to switch to a new case for the last two tournaments just incase someone found some fantastical evidence we didn't. to my knowledge that evidence still has not been found.

You must have wrote one helluva shitty case. B/c there are like 4 good cards that predate the Dana Priest story. So I have a hard time believing you/ or maybe you just wrote a hellz shitty case.

love

jamie

nhs 2006

no, the season is over in my part of the country. that and it won too much so we decided to switch to a new case for the last two tournaments just incase someone found some fantastical evidence we didn't. to my knowledge that evidence still has not been found.

Just cause you didn't hit trevor and i.

Just cause you didn't hit trevor and i.

psh your neg couldn't have taken it dude that thing was a beast. however to your credit you wrote the best Real ID neg and strat we'd seen. erin and jackson's was just retarded, which may have been their downfall in the go round.

I wrote the case around the same time maybe a little later, and that guy is right... the priest article is about the first and best, in fact most other cards just quote its warrants---anyway i will give it an 8 i won 2 tourneys w/ it

I wrote the case around the same time maybe a little later, and that guy is right... the priest article is about the first and best, in fact most other cards just quote its warrants---anyway i will give it an 8 i won 2 tourneys w/ it

Thats not true human rights watch and some other human rights organization released several reports on it predating the priest article which are nowhere near shabby. granted the priest article is damn good but there is some good and decent stuff predating it.

No the HRW and Amnesty reports open up talking about how they first found out through Dana Priest, otherwise you were reading generic secret detention and ex ren ev

Sign in to follow this