Sign in to follow this  
MXDebate

Nye and Meemi

does anyone have any info/inderdicts of either the author Nye ( who writes about nuclear war, specifically like 32 [or some big number] senarios of nuclear war) or Meemi (write a card about racism in the BG/most people's Avain Flu aff.)

Any info about the authors would be greatly appreciated

whenever i look up online Meemi, all this shit comes up in other languages, and Nye i cant find anything about him other than what he does etc. i cant find any thing opposing to him.

Thank u all very much.

(PS - if ANYONE has avian flu neg, i would love you forever)

if i spelt anything wrong dont get mad please, im dumb.....

are you refering to the card talking about how soft power solves like 30 some scenarios?

and it is spelled Memmi. that might be why your searches are not producing the desired results.

Joseph Nye is Dean of the JFK School of Government at Harvard, and one of the most respected wrtiers in the field of foreign policy and international relations. I'm not sure you can find many indicts of his work. However, he does occassionally contradict himself, so you might be able to find a Nye card answering a Nye card.

• Downvote 1

i'm not so sure that the nye card actually says soft power solves 30 scenarios of nuclear war. i read it and it makes more of a reference to US leadership in general and only says the 30 scenarios are conventional warfares (some which are still going it says). memmi is a racism card found in a book, doubt you will find it online.

I think the best softpower cards are actually internals:

Nye writes a good softpower key to hard power card- he says that softpower is essential to gain base and overflight rights essential to power projection.

Also, he writes some very good softpower key to solve terrorism cards.

the 30 nucwars = bullshit. read the card. it sucks. no mention of 30 nucwars.

Just wondering who's the author of the racism bad card that says something along the lines of "brick by brick" we must tear down racism, etc. etc.

Sign in to follow this