Sign in to follow this  
CrossXforLife22

Free Evidence Links

Hey guys. i was wondering if anyone knew of some good sites for evidence.

i have the cdedebate site. are there any others that you guys know about??

what is the cde website? can someone give me the url?

planet deabte evidance probably has the most Atrocious evidance ever its like 2lines with no warrents. you are better off cutting all your own evidance, which is probably best.

I know of this one website that has more free evidence waiting to be used than you can shake a stick at.

lol nice

Originally Posted by Mperbeck08

planet deabte evidance probably has the most Atrocious evidance ever its like 2lines with no warrents. you are better off cutting all your own evidance, which is probably best.

True that. It is also real expensive to access any of the evidence that they have on their website.

yah i agree they best way to do it is to cut ure own ev that way you can undertstand the warrants. Most of this free evidence either doesn't apply or it just is not warranted

I think that CleverHandles website is probably the best out of all of them posted. Better yet, cop a Lexis username and password from a college kid and use that. The Legal documents on there are awesome.

What I like about PlanetDebate's evidence is the fact that their tags are easy to read, and have minimal spelling errors. Can your evidence offer that?

What I like about PlanetDebate's evidence is the fact that their tags are easy to read, and have minimal spelling errors. Can your evidence offer that?

Actually, evidence that I read does not have spelling errors but unlike Planet Debate it also tends to have warrents.

Here are some good answers to K:

(__) We don't link.

(__) It ain't true.

(__) Impact don't matter.

(__) No alternative bad.

I don't have a camp file to make it official though.

fiat good

case outwighs

link turn

no alt

Perm

alll can be done w/o evidence though its better if you had it, download U MICH in the evi trading, UT, DDI , NW, AND SDI AND GDI, they r all on the site

download U MICH in the evi trading, UT, DDI , NW, AND SDI AND GDI, they r all on the site

Links plz?