Green M&Mz

Debate and Dating

If you hit your girlfriend or boyfriend or whatever in the debate round, just debate and try to win. You win, you win, you lose, you lose. If the boyfriend or girlfriend keeps nagging you about why did you beat me or whatever whatever, tell'em to suck it up.

If you hit your girlfriend or boyfriend or whatever in the debate round, just debate and try to win. You win, you win, you lose, you lose. If the boyfriend or girlfriend keeps nagging you about why did you beat me or whatever whatever, tell'em to suck it up.

..ok. i'll be sure to do that

and because of all those raging hormones...

i think you need to elaborate on "...and me"

are you really all that bad?

To respond to this, yes, we all are really that bad and about me... 5'6 and overweight

My former teamates who locked the door after a round and went at on-top of evidence. Then she became my partner and came onto me, but I'm not that into debate.

wait...the girl who was your partner at EK? lol

The other girl ended up going nuts and getting booted off of the team. She said that she slept with me on a debate tournament, got me in a bunch of hot water, fessed up to it and got the axe. All fun stuff so I went from the lowly novice to capt. in a few days. Fun, Fun, Fun stuff. I don't know if I said any of this sarcastically or not.

Nothing did, I know what kind of degenerative whores come out of Wayland now days. The rich spoiled ones who open there legs to any hick that will give them some. Not my kinda thing.

o my lordy!

i laughed so hard my mom started to yell!

then she read it and laughed just as hard!

but i know what u mean, northview isn't exactly known for their sterling rep either..but i'm not like that.

Our coach has a strict "No dating debaters" policy. I think in the long term, its the best for everyone.

its the individuals choice. they shuldnt be restricted imo. if youre overweight, just go on a diet and exercise, not that hard to get lean -.-

its the individuals choice. they shuldnt be restricted imo. if youre overweight, just go on a diet and exercise, not that hard to get lean -.-
I would if I cared. I'm not grossly overweight, like to a point where it would affect my health, and I am the 2nd most lazy person I know. If I cared, I might try harder. However my firends have gotten so used to me being the chubbiest one that all my nicknames and insults would disapear and then people would concentrate on my religion to make fun of me (judaism). There are people worse off than me.

right now im debating a guy on our cx team. Its actually been really great! I have only had to go against his team twice this year, one in a practice round at school and once in finals at district.