SPREZZIDENT

NCAA Men's Tournament

I've suddenly become a huge Washington Huskies fan...

If Washington beats UConn, then the Shockers will be in the final four. Otherwise, Wichita State will be in the Elite 8.

I've suddenly become a huge Washington Huskies fan...

If Washington beats UConn, then the Shockers will be in the final four. Otherwise, Wichita State will be in the Elite 8.

i don't know about that. brandon roy > the entire state of kansas.

shit, i live in kansas and i admit that.

p.s. that george mason team is playing like a team possessed.. why are you even looking past the sweet 16 game?

kansas screwed me over losing in the first round, as well as MSU. I also had UNC going into the final four but they lost today. I still have BC all the way.

boston college is a good team, and they're playing really well as of late. the 2,000 mile trip to salt lake city and the early start of their round one game had a noticeably adverse affect, but they were solid round two. the nova-bc game could be the best sweet 16 matchup; the two teams split their series last year as former members of the big east. craig smith is a beast. dudley is too. i think they're the most likely team outside of uconn to knock out 'nova before the final game.

BC is so going all the way, they play the kind of basket ball that wins chapionships (I might only be saying this b/c I wanna win some serious cash money) but they're patient, they don't waste passes and they get lay ups nearly every possesion it's really some good coaching going on for their club.

if that is in reference to a certain number one seed in the tournament, than true dat.

just remember that for next year.

BRACKET BUSTER!! Uconn's still got it. The Huskies shall prevail.

as of now, I'm sitting in first place in the cross-x tournament. I got 3 out of 4 of last nights games right (missed the Texas, WV game).

I think that this bracket has UConn winning over memphis 68-65 in the final.

The only thing I really cared about was that when MSU lost, the Chair at my MUN conference (at, you guessed it, MSU) gave us a twenty-minute unmoderated caucus so that he could sulk on the dais and mourn the defeat. It was very productive unmoderated caucus, I have to say.

BRACKET BUSTER!! Uconn's still got it. The Huskies shall prevail.

hahahahahahahahahahahah in your fat fucking face

• Downvote 1