Sign in to follow this  
SPAMMER

Camp comes to the Southwest!

All of you have probably heard by now how totally awesome CDE camp is. (more national champions than any other! they're also the only one to have ever closed-out finals [LD]) Anyway, as I was registering for this summer, i found out that they are now going to be at UNM in Albuquerque, NM. So, if you're close enough to commute, you save 60%!!! (i plan on taking advantage of that by just staying with a friend!) They give you so many blocks, cases, and evidence, you better bring an extra suitcase! Oh, and if you qualify for nats (and are an alumni) their 1 week pre-nats camp if FREE (and is held in the city nationals is in that year-- oh so convenient) So, I'll see you guys this summer, I promise you won't regret it!

They give you so many blocks, cases, and evidence, you better bring an extra suitcase!

whoa d00d!!111oneoneone

what if you could fill up an entire suitcase with paper? that would be soo insane.

whoa d00d!!111oneoneone

what if you could fill up an entire suitcase with paper? that would be soo insane.

lol. Cam, you're so going to hell. hee hee hee....