jwright

edgemont

attention edgemont or people that have debated/judged edgemont on the neg:

i'm in need of a few cites. i have a few specific arguments in mind, but if there are any other strategies that edgemont runs that I should know about, those would be much appreciated as well.

please send me email: galapagos29@gmail.com

zbaum and kreisberg only run K's. usually its zizek.

sklaroff and waizer go for politics and case. politics scenario is debt ceiling.

i've heard they run g-lang, or straight-up fem IR if they don't get the link to g-lang.

i've heard they run g-lang, or straight-up fem IR if they don't get the link to g-lang.

don't listen to this boce, we ALWAYS get a link to g-lang. i can point out about 5 in this post alone.

• Downvote 1

don't listen to this boce, we ALWAYS get a link to g-lang. i can point out about 5 in this post alone.

one being your overwhelming desire to pack some ass. much love,

-joel

1 off. kappeler.

Er no, Edgemont dumped that strategy because they weren't winning on it. Now Baum/Kreisberg have moved onto Ks that link more specifically, like Heidegger and nonviolence.

yeah dude although its better when they spec their quadrants, especially if its the third- we have a sick pic

yeah dude although its better when they spec their quadrants, especially if its the third- we have a sick pic

waizer = full of shit

he told me specifically that they dont have any pics against the third quadrant, but that they DO have sick specific ks of the 2nd and 4th (somehting about even integers being bad i dunno)

\

lol. Josh, you kick ass.

\

lol. Josh, you kick ass.

admit it, you were working on your timecube block and rewriting your plan text for toc until hemley spilled the beans

The last time we debated them, they ran a really strange affirmative based on Derrida.

We had no idea what was going on.

Post your contact information if you want the cites.

The last time we debated them, they ran a really strange affirmative based on Derrida.

We had no idea what was going on.

Post your contact information if you want the cites.

Just to clarify, the aff has been recently based more on Ranciere than on Derrida, but they both make basically the arguments. Rancier just avoids a lot of the consult CPs that defeated the Derrida version a few times.

apparently our thread isnt up to par

(22:31:51) [bronx boce who complained about his sn being here]: if by igher quality

(22:31:52) [bronx boce who complained about his sn being here]: u mean

(22:31:56) [bronx boce who complained about his sn being here]: debate loser boring

(22:31:59) [bronx boce who complained about his sn being here]: ours is actualy funy

so, in the spirit of the bronx science harvard whatever thread

i heard zbaum from edgemont is a little slut that does not know when to stfu. >:o

i heard sklaroff gives free blowjobs... but i duno thats just word on the street rolleyes.gif

sklaroff has a big ass... just so you all know

hey, zbaum just IM'd me to exchange updates for sex. what a ho.

OMG OMG OMG i CANNOT believe that all of you guys are like serious like you guys are soooo dumb, I cant believe you thought Edgemont ran Kritiks and stuff, I don’t know WHO you got your information from but like OMG they were SOOOOOOO wrong like how did ANYBODY NOT pick up on this. Am I like the only one that knows anything about what teams run like OMG OMG LOL LOL you guys are sooooooooo dumb ROFLCOPTER like OMG like anybody who has gone to like ANY tournaments would have known what Edgemont runs OMGOMG the first person that posted PLEASE DO NOT LISTEN TO THESE PEOPLE THIS IS ALL FALSE INFORMATION, like OMGOMG LOL ROFL and I thought I didn’t know what certain teams ran – OMG i am laughing so hard because you guys were actually serious OMGOMG like TIMECUBE? Like nobody runs that, why would you even think for a second that Edgemont runs it omg. Wow just like check your sources before you post because ALL of you were so way off