Sign in to follow this  
Draphoenix

First Year in Debate

Hey, its Bo from SD.

Those who know me know that I am a junior and that this was my first year in debate ever!!! And i would just like to say that i had a blast the entire year and i am looking forward to debating those that are doing LD next year and to see the rest of you again whether you will be debating or judging.

• Downvote 1

Hey, its Bo from SD.

Those who know me know that I am a junior and that this was my first year in debate ever!!! And i would just like to say that i had a blast the entire year and i am looking forward to debating those that are doing LD next year and to see the rest of you again whether you will be debating or judging.

heh, I started debate as a junior too... Oh well, it sure is fun. You might want to check out an LD camp for the summer to hone up on your skills.

• Downvote 1

You might want to check out an LD camp for the summer to hone up on your skills.

yea, i am going to the one in my hometown at Mount Marty with the best coach ever, KALLIS!!!

yea, i am going to the one in my hometown at Mount Marty with the best coach ever, KALLIS!!!

Heh, Kallis is awesome, I would consider him the "meat and potatoes" of debate coaches.

Heh, Kallis is awesome, I would consider him the "meat and potatoes" of debate coaches.

After working with Kallis for the better part of three years, I would say he's more like the hideously disfigured meatloaf that your grandma prepares. Sure, it looks wierd, scary and all-around horrible, but there's some good stuff in there.

After working with Kallis for the better part of three years, I would say he's more like the hideously disfigured meatloaf that your grandma prepares. Sure, it looks wierd, scary and all-around horrible, but there's some good stuff in there.

Well said.