LegallyBrown

Bronx Science at Harvard

i really dont appreciate hte comments that i see on thsi thread....i.e. easily beatable or variations of that...given all of our teams are sophmores ./..give them some slack will ya? i mean there was no need to bash them throughout this thread if you need anything you can email me and iw ill frwd it to them bashing on cross-x gets you no fame

email:

Thesecretninja25@gmail.com

I'll apologize for the one dumbass from my school, but he was a sophomore too. Ill still punish him. Nathan if you see this, no sex this weekend

ol cross-x = still th ebest debate site for entertainment purposes gg :) sorry for seeming like an ass.for those who know they know im not an ass

shanker you're just mad that our thread is so much cooler than yours

..ya i am LOL ...but soon we will be amazing...im really surprised this isnt locked yet :) well good luck at state JOshie

i really dont appreciate hte comments that i see on thsi thread....i.e. easily beatable or variations of that...given all of our teams are sophmores ./..give them some slack will ya? i mean there was no need to bash them throughout this thread if you need anything you can email me and iw ill frwd it to them bashing on cross-x gets you no fame

email:

Thesecretninja25@gmail.com

not true, wglf is pretty famous.

I hit a varsity BS team and they ran statism - they didnt advokate state good or bad, just corrpt. It was an easy argument to beat.