gprep07

Hire me for woodward

Hi, my name is Kathy Bowen and I am a junior at Gulliver Prep. I am extremely interested in going to the Woodward tournament this year and am currently looking to be hired as a judge/coach/research assistant. I attended the Tournament of Champions as a sophomore and have acquired 4 bids to the TOC as a junior; at Wakeforest, University of Florida Blue Key, Emory and Harvard. I recently debated in the semifinals of the Harvard tournament and was 5th speaker at St. Marks earlier this year. If hired, I just need a plane ticket, as I already have a place to stay. Provided you can pay for a ticket, I will cut as many cards as you need and judge any division I am eligible for. My email is kay0092@aol.com if you’d like to get in contact with me.

Thanks!

Kathy

if your school has lots of sophomore boys, thats also a plus. kathy is indeed a fan of those.

hahaha just kidding (sort of)

kathy is kinda good at debate, i won't lie. you should hire her because she's an angry frustrated girl and wants to party at a debate tournament, and woodward's the perfect opportunity. she also might cut you cards.

OHH and if someone wants to hire me that might also be cool. i don't even need a plane ticket, i could walk to atlanta. i too know how to debate, although probably not as well as kathy. i have more than 3 and less than 5 TOC bids. i don't need a place to stay, i'm pretty nomadic.

if your school has lots of sophomore boys, thats also a plus. kathy is indeed a fan of those.

kathy is kinda good at debate, i won't lie. you should hire her because she's an angry frustrated girl and wants to party at a debate tournament, and woodward's the perfect opportunity. she also might cut you cards.

OHH and if someone wants to hire me that might also be cool. i don't even need a plane ticket, i could walk to atlanta. i too know how to debate, although probably not as well as kathy. i have more than 3 and less than 5 TOC bids. i don't need a place to stay, i'm pretty nomadic.

correction: i will for sure cut you cards

correction: i will for sure cut you cards

if you pay her enough, that's not all she'll do. and by enough, i mean that 2 cents is the usual.

if you pay her enough, that's not all she'll do. and by enough, i mean that 2 cents is the usual.

correction: i will not prostitute myself. sorry karina i know you are extremely attracted to me but hitting on me in public isn't helping your chances.

in defense of Kathy, she can get boys without prostituting herself, albeit she has made some interesting choices

i didn't even talk about prostitution. get your mind out of the gutter. i was talking about selling lemonade. jesus christ, people these days!!!1

i too would like to be hired. i'll cut you cards and give you some files which i've done along with pre-round coaching. ive got a bunch of speaker awards at big tournaments and have been in the elims of national circuit tourneys and stuff

rahul jaswa

saratoga high school

we dont need any judges, but our team has a lot of sexually frustrated little boys that are worse at getting girls than i am, and they would pay a lot of money for a little attention.

we dont need any judges, but our team has a lot of sexually frustrated little boys that are worse at getting girls than i am, and they would pay a lot of money for a little attention.

RJ- you can handle this one

so i was kinda kidding when i posted this but i've decided that i actually would like to be hired for woodward. I would in fact need a plane ticket, considering California and Georgia are a little far from each other and slightly exceed walking distance. if you want a super duper coaching team, you could hire both kathy and me, that would be a party and a half. i'll cut cards and do preround coaching and sing or dance or whatever.

email: karinadanielle@gmail.com

Hey,

Im Jack Ewing, i have a bunch of speaker awards and 9 bids. I would be willing to judge, coach and cut cards for any team that can hire me for woodward. No need for housing i can cover that myself. Email me at Jack.Ewing@gmail.com if you are interested.

BGLF