naveeninampudi

TFA State 2006 (and Results)

Hello everyone,

TFA State is alittle over 2 weeks away. I am assembling a caselist for the tournament and hope that you will want to contribute. The case list is a great resources to help guide preparations for the tournament. Keep in mind you are competing against many folks of which you have not debated before. This list benefits both big and small programs and will enhance the quality of debates at state. You can only recieve the case list if you contribute. If you are interested please Email a complete case outline of all affirmative cases you have run this year, even if there is only a small chance you will read that affirmative at TFA State. Make sure these are complete outlines. This should include the tag and full cite of evidence contained in the 1ac and the plan text. A plan text and some author names will not suffice.

Please let me know if you have questions about this case list. I look forward to your submissions and I will send out the first draft hopefully right after the weekend. I want to give people a few days to compile their information.

Please Email me directly at jakob.stewart@gmail.com

Cheers,

Jakob Stewart

Austin High

• Upvote 1

I posted this in the "TFA State" thread already so moderators can delete this if they feel it is too repetitive.

This year, I am helping to compile this case list for State. If you would like to contribute to a caselist for the TFA State tournament March 2-4, please Email me an appropriate .txt. .doc page or just copy into the body of an Email.

Disclosure helps both big and small teams. It will give you a chance to use the next 2 weeks to create new arguments and do work towards winning rounds at State.-- it also makes debates better.

Please make sure these disclosures are complete. It needs to have all tags with full cites and a complete plan text. Please do this for all cases you have read this year, even if there is only a small chance you might read it at TFA State.

By Sunday evening or Monday morning I will send out the first draft with the people who have contributed so far. You will only get a copy of the case list if you contribute your information.

If you have questions, please Email me and I will do my best to help out.

Email me at: jakob.stewart@gmail.com

Cheers,

Jakob Stewart

Austin Debate

I am still accepting submissions for the TFA State caselist. Traditionally, this has been a very successful project and I hope that this year in not an exception. This is a great way to prepare for state and will make debates there much better.

Please send a full 1AC outline-- Wave 2 will be sent out this Wednesday evening or Thursday morning depending on how fast submissions are coming in. I hope that you all will participate.

You can Email me at: jakob.stewart@gmail.com

Cheers,

Jakob Stewart

Austin High

Without planes, of course. But on sexy, muscular back of Eric Lanning

quote]

HAHAHAHA That was pretty hilarious.

As for mapping

Let's use Yahoo maps to find the dopest route!

I prefer Mapquest that's a good one too!

Google Maps is the best

True That, DOUBLE TRUE!

As for mapping

Let's use Yahoo maps to find the dopest route!

I prefer Mapquest that's a good one too!

Google Maps is the best

True That, DOUBLE TRUE!

Hayden, shouldn't you be cutting cards or something?

Hayden, shouldn't you be cutting cards or something?

Gah, that one will never get old.