Sign in to follow this  
loofus

Rap Battles @ Mundt

Let's pop this into the nebraska lingo translator:

"i go to college and have nothing better to do than sit on cross-x and make fun of people."

What are you trying to say Justin?

Something wrong with college students on CX?

What are you trying to say Justin?

Something wrong with college students on CX?

i won't even answer this sarcastically. there's nothing wrong with college students being on cross-x. (your comments on gully's B.O., rhino, are quite justified ;)) there is something wrong when someone tries to make a joke and gets flamed for it (or apparantly gets flamed for it). that's all i'm trying to say.

and, again, that my laptop don't swivel. it really doesn't.

Nebraska translation.....im a man loving fag that thinks they are cool because they are in college.....but all they can do is just make fun of high schoolers and be a worthless pile of crap to soceity.......get a life dumbass

About this you are right... However, I'm fairly sure Cole stays monogamous with your dad (submissive), who finally gave up trying to deny and hide his homosexuality by continuing to fuck and impregnate your mom after being a witness to the tragedy that was your birth.

After that he came to the realization that, even in an overwhelmingly heterosexist society, your very existence is MUCH more burdensome than being gay, which was the basis of his decision to stop reproducing.

About this you are right... However, I'm fairly sure Cole stays monogamous with your dad (submissive), who finally gave up trying to deny and hide his homosexuality by continuing to fuck and impregnate your mom after being a witness to the tragedy that was your birth.

After that he came to the realization that, even in an overwhelmingly heterosexist society, your very existence is MUCH more burdensome than being gay, which was the basis of his decision to stop reproducing.

Nebraskans attempts on cross-x to display intelligence and wit... just simply isnt funny...

Nebraskans attempts on cross-x to display intelligence and wit... just simply isnt funny...

I'm going to disregard your opinion because you acted like this...

Originally Posted by ServZero

Oh no! Someone has made fun of me over the internet! How humiliating!...oh wait...

was the funniest thing ever posted, when in reality it wasn't even a comeback, just a statement that he wasn't bothered...

you apparently found it so funny that you uncontrollably pounded your laughter onto your keyboard in caps lock in this following testament of your idiocy...

Originally posted by Bierboy

DAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... Score: Matt Paulson: 234829348234 The State of Nebraska: -412

I would like to note that this whole "rivalry" is very stupid. Nebraska and South Dakota are both very flat, Republican infested states with very little happening.

you're right, and yet i was ridiculed for making exaclty the same point when i said

goddamn, this is stupid. it's like a fight between tucker carlson and sean hannity for who's the biggest conservative pundit asshole. how about everyone realize both NE and sodak as geographical locations and tourist attractions are big piles of shit and we all move on with our lives? .

Yea... So we almost got kicked out... Thanks Yankton

Also if you see that drunk naked guy walking around punch him in the face!!